Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Eternal Court

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

no, Eternal Court has never operated like that...
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

A
    Armidale_Cheiron

Does this mean that you can put up threads of meetings with other characters without having to wait for EC to move along to that point? Or do you still have to wait in a queue?

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

You still have to wait and assume they are "in conversation."

I would imagine the best way would be to enter their thread as you would have normally posted walking up, and then when the new convo begins start a new thread.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Player of the Month

HMMMM the new Eternal Court doesn't seem to be showing up on the main page's recent threads section.

S
    Steven

You still have to wait and assume they are "in conversation."

I would imagine the best way would be to enter their thread as you would have normally posted walking up, and then when the new convo begins start a new thread.
    Or Perhaps just PM the Player and let them know you would like to speak with them in the EC? So when they are available etc?

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

that would work well also... also, fixed, GB82...

Player of the Month

Thanks. Had another idea for this: A sticky in the EC thread for new vamps seeking acknowledgment. They can make their entrance post there, maybe interact with the others seeking acknowledgment and then are swept away by an authority figure for their "interview" in one of the conversation threads. I think it would be a place we could direct new players to and would help West and Yog ( Asa and VS handling acknowledgments? ) keep track of who is waiting on them.

A second idea: Conversation threads that are taking place in one of the offices or in private, be labeled as such. Thus others are considered open if somebody wants to have their toon join the conversation or let someone know they need to speak with them, while nobody randomly opens the door on a private talk taking place in an office.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

1) I'd just as soon they wander into Court and eventually get Acknowledged. The first interactions are pretty important.

2) Likewise, if people want private Scenes they can do a Havens Scene. Court is Court

I think its a good idea, I assume we will still have an EC post so we can see who is in and who is not?

One idea is that perhaps thoose threads are people that have arranged to meet at a place of common ground and that a nightly court does not happen in sacramento.

That way it can pave the way for more clan / covenenat / coterie / individual hosted court events. Social courts only happen when thats arranged, and naturally any official courts the prince calls.

If court happens nightly it somehow cheapens it. Why take the risks with hosting court when it happens on a nightly basis?
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Well EC isn't mandatory, and nothing major will happen during it; as far as risks, to be blunt, because there's no reward.

That being said, I'd like to do an "official" Court for the 2nd week of February, specifically, the 13th.

If anyone's interested in hosting, let's try to sort that out

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread