Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Greek food Talk

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    V
    Vile Serenity

Jeremy sat at his table facing the front door. He was dressed in some of his better clothes, a sport coat, slacks and a loose tie. As he chewed his gum he slowly felt the nicotine take hold and relieve his longing for it.

He poured his self another glass of wine and waited.

S
    Steven

Jeremy Denton walks into Gypsy's. He wears the same broken in brown leather jacket he always wears. Under the jacket he wears a white tee shirt. His boots and his denim jeans all look well worn but not ragged.

Jeremy looks around until he sees Mr. Jeremy Isherwood. A little googling goes a long way. Denton walks over as if on a mission, because he is. "Isherwood." Jeremy says without question in his voice. He doesn't sit. Just standing over the table, the Six foot four inch man standing to his full frame.

V
    Vile Serenity

Jeremy has to crane his head back to look at the man in front of him.

"Mr. Denton."

Jeremy rises and offers his hand to Denton.

S
    Steven

"Step outside with me Mr. Isherwood." Jeremy says and turns to walk toward the front door. Again not questioning but making a statement.

V
    Vile Serenity

Jeremy smiles and returns his hand to his side.

"Of course.
    "
    Jeremy grabs his satchel and follows the retreating figure until he stops.

S
    Steven

Once Jeremy is outside he turns and says, "You got one minute. What do you want."

A demon inside of Denton tells him to just punch this little worm in the throat and walk away. But Denton knows better. He will give the man his one minute. If he says something wrong or doesn't watch his tongue.... Then Jeremy will punch him in the throat...

V
    Vile Serenity

"One minute then." Jeremy slips his pack of cigarettes out of his pocket and casually lights one up. He takes a drag and slowly exhales, carefully contemplating his next words.

After taking half of his time, Jeremy rapidly spits out these words. "You are obviously physically fit, and to be here, you have to be a strong willed person as well. Given your position and attributes you are just the kind of person I am looking for. I would like to follow you for a few days, you would not even know I was there and I could make it worth your while."

S
    Steven

Denton listens to the man as he explains what he wants, "Why?" is all he asks.

Denton decides then he won't deck this guy. He listens and wonders what this guys goals is.

V
    Vile Serenity

It looks like I have earned myself a little bit more time.

"While my day job may be Journalism, I am actually an Anthropologist, I study people. Sacramento is the perfect place for my research, there is a wide range of different kinds of people here and many themes are set here that are not in other cities. You, being a detective, will have first hand encounters with very colorful people. You will also be privy to crime scenes and social infractions that others would not be. This all makes for very prime material for me."

S
    Steven

"Not happening." Jeremy says and turns to walk away. "Plus even if I wanted to, I couldn't let you anyway. It would cost me my badge."

"and that's all I got left..." he says to himself quietly and under his breath

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.