Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Back Alley Interview.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    M
    Markos Connelly

Markos and Charlie waited in the alley way at the appointed time. Markos leaned against the car and smoked a cigarette. Don't bother asking him why he won't be able to give you a good answer. He just felt like a smoke tonight. Markos looked up and down the Alley way, "Think he will show?" Mark asked.

Mia and Jayne were both at Neverwhere. Mark had them prepare the Haven for a meeting and once Joseph showed they would retire there. Mark tossed his cigarette into the gutter and stood up. He was moderately impatient but thats just because Mark didn't like these back ally deals. But Mark had decided he didn't want to be handing out his address anymore.

Charlie shrugs as he waited for Joseph to show. "If he does great, if not then all we lost was the night. It would benefit him a lot, considering you're a deputy so I don't see why he wouldn't. What exactly did you tell him when you asked him to meet?"

M
    Markos Connelly

"I just told him I needed to meet with him in private. I didn't tell him much else. Wanted to do the explaining in person rather then over the phone." Mark said "I figure we will meet him here and then take him back to my place. Figured we could work out of Neverwhere until we get the office set up. Sound good?"

Charlie nods "Sounds good, I've been meaning to get started on moving everything now before our files start piling up." he said, the term files making him laugh It feels like working for a newspaper again. "is there a way we can get internet access to that building? I'd like to save trips to the library if I can."

M
    Markos Connelly

"Yeah of Course, I will get us hooked up with all the necessities." Mark said to his business partner. "You would do well to find yourself a ghoul, man. Someone to do your work during the day time. I mean I have my girls but it wouldn't be a bad idea to get yourself set up. We can't be everyone at once and someone watching your back when the evil day star is out." Mark says with a smile and a smack in the chest.

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

Joseph pops his head around the end of the alley and sees Markos plus one. His hands slide out of the black wind breaker he's wearing as he rounds the corner. Equally black wind breaker pants might raise a few eyebrows during the day but not at night. Perfect hunting clothes, actual hunting, not that crap in the bars. But tonight a different reason.

"Pleasant night" He calls to them as he strolls down the alley. Deputy check, who's the new guy.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Moved to Danse; an alley is public, and not a Haven -- anyone can enter.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

M
    Markos Connelly

Markos sees the man round the corner and stands up straight. A hand drops to his side as his leather motorcycle jacket hangs open. His gun hidden inside his jacket, in a harness sewn into the jacket by Jayne.
    Once he hears the man's voice and sees his face he relaxes just a bit. "Joseph thanks for coming, you remember my associate Charlie Barrett," Mark gestures to his partner.

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

Joseph smiles as Markos calls out. "Not a problem. Can't say I do but good to meet you Charlie." He glances around the alley wondering if anyone else is around. "So..."

M
    Markos Connelly

"Aight man, lets take a drive. Masq concerns and all..." Mark said to Joseph and Charlie.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.