Ended
Watch
261 - 270
DISPLAYED
(1005) Avalon Underground

Page 27 of 29 First ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 Last
    G
    Grey_Devil

With the Acknowledgement Azmi rose from the bow to meet the Prince's gaze, trying to keep his eyes from wandering along his physical form half nude in front of him. Wouldn't look good to be checking out the Prince's physique as the first act upon Acknowledgement.

"It is a symbol for Royalty, valour, strength, and is usually commonly used to represent the King of beasts. I have always found it an appropriate figure for vampires due to its predatory nature and as an indication of one's control of their beast."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa smiled politely as he listened, surprised that an Alder Invictus would be so lacking in education of basic heraldic figures and particularly their positions. Still, their age and cool weight made them a lovely gift. Perhaps they might even have a story to tell; he'd have to ask Ishani.

"Thank you again, Mr. Korkmaz, and I hope you find the city to your liking. Your Priscus is the Reeve Arnold Culler, Regent of the Estate of West Jackson, and also Lord of the Invictus," Asa said, indicating Arnold with a gesture.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant frowned slightly, not at Wilhelm's words but more to how best to answer. "I have been...quiet, contemplative almost. It is the first time I have been amongst the Unaligned."

L

Wilhelm nodded slightly, looking a bit...introspective. "I was unaligned for many decades. If my Sire had any affiliation she kept it a secret from me, and our time together was cut short before I reached the point where she saw fit to divulge that information." Of course, the situations were not quite the same. Wilhelm had remained unaligned because he had been rather mobile by Kindred standards. Jayant's reasons...were less his own choice.

"It has...some advantages, I suppose. A degree of autonomy." Of course, Wilhelm would not be at all surprised to learn that Sacramento's Circle still existed unofficially. Perhaps they had the benefit of a Covenant's support without the responsibilities of official membership?

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani watches the acknowledgements for a few minutes but is quickly dulled by them. She looks across the room and sees Wilhelm and Jayant speaking. With a slight smile she turns to Saul. "Let us go say good evening to our Priscus, shall we?"

Without waiting for an answer, she glides across the floor to stop before Wilhelm and Jayant, giving a slight bow of respect and waiting to be acknowledged before speaking.
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

S
    Sandman

Cassandra having been successfully acknowledge drifted away so others could have their turn. She looked around the scattered kindred. She really wanted to meet more of them without making any further faux pas of the evening so she looked for those that didn't have a total aristocractic and First Estate air to them as best she could.

Wandering a bit she found herself heading in the direction of Ishani Wilhelm and Jayant. The fear in the back of her mind that she was reading them wrong but she hoped not. Approaching slowly so that her attention and presence could be noticed and waved away if they didn't want to speak to her. Keeping a pleasant but almost bored smile on her lips.

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara

*Ciara watches the first few new faces make their way towards the prince; but quickly losses interest. She'd already had her turn kissing the ring, no need to watch others do so. Instead, she quietly makes her way towards Jayant and Wilhelm, stopping a respectable distance away until they finish their conversation.*

*Max*

*Max decides he's had enough of warming the couch cushions. Well, not really warming since he didn't have the Blush going. He was pretty sure he'd left a butt print in in though. Either way, he makes his way towards Cassandra; dipping his head slightly to her once he draws close.*

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist smiled replying to Asa's comments on her upcoming show, "As do I- it has been a long time coming." As he pulled away, she flickered a glance to the side at him, her dark eyes deep, acknowledging the touch that was altered by the fabric between them. She dipped her head a fraction in acknowledgement of his turn of attention to business and likewise turned her attention to those approaching the Prince for acknowledgment.

She greeted Cassandra with a brief smile but easily shifted her attention back to those still approaching. Assuming a nuetral expression she listened and watched, taking note of those who claimed alliegence to the First Estate.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa looked around one final time, seeing no one else approaching nor any unfamiliar faces. The clamor of Beasts was still strong, and with Bethem confirmed dead, he supposed that the Mask would be acceptable for those who were Acknowledged.

Something to consider.

A small smile touched his lips as he picked Ishani out of the Court; as much as she liked to point out he was often found in a cluster of women, she was just as often to be found with men surrounding her.

He found himself drifting back over to Twist, like a moth to a flame, and soon had pulled her close for a dance, resuming their conversation of glances, smiles, and touches.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

L

Wilhelm paused after his comment to Jayant, as he noticed Ishani's approach. It was hard not to, really, with the way his beast quailed in proximity to her stronger blood. He offers her a bow as well. He may have been her Priscus; but she was the former Sheriff, former Harpy, present Hound, and the Prince's Consort. Needless to say she was generally held in higher regard within the Domain than he was, which always made it seem a bit odd when she bowed to him.

"Greetings Hound Naetesh," he paused a beat, "Mr. Paulson. I hope the night finds you well." He gives a slight nod to Max. Then his eyes glide to and between the other two attractive women who had approached. "I do not believe we have met; I am Wilhelm Von Schusten, Priscus of Shadows." He ultimately opted not to introduce Jayant, unsure of whether or not the Primogen had met them before.

And here he had been thinking that he had avoided finding himself in the middle of a large group this Court. Things had changed quite quickly.

Page 27 of 29 First ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 Last
Closed Thread