Watch
251 - 260
DISPLAYED
(1005) Avalon Underground

Page 26 of 29 First ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 Last

Heathcliff Staley

NOS
    PRE

Heathcliff's stomach drops when he hears the Prince call for acknowledgments. Oh, crap. My pity for this woman has caused me to neglect my duty. Just be cool, Cliff, and we'll fix it. Right? Of course we will. We always do.

Who are you?

I'm you, stupid.

Alright then. Stop calling me names.

Stop doing stupid things, then. Better?

Much, thank you.

Ayameko nods her understanding and Heathcliff takes her to Olivette. Once that business is settled, he returns to Madison. His anger has dissipated into the familiar fear he felt among so many predators. "So. What do you think of her, my dear?"

It's important to solicit and value women's opinions. Even if, especially if, it doesn't change yours.

Saul nods at Ishani. "Yes, I understand now, thank you, Miss Naetesh. I got ya. I'll learn the games if it makes you happy." He smiles hopefully at her, wondering if what Argent told him applied to vampires, too. "If I ask you to dance, will the big guy put a stake through me? Hands north of the equator, enough room between us to park a Buick?"

Madison

Madison blinks at Heathcliff as if even the question of the ghoul is beneath her notice. "I have not seen her usefullness yet so I cannot give you an opinion other then a superficial outline of what she has shown me in the last hour. Which isn't much but that she cowers well and has been taught how to kiss kindred ass."

She turns her attention back to the room and the Prince speaking to the new faces. "Ask me in a few weeks and I might have something positive to say."

Ishani

Ishani sighs and begins to wonder if there is a point to any of this. She shakes her head at Saul's question.

"Not right now. Prince Clarke is taking new acknowledgements. It would be rude to interrupt that and take the attention away from the proceedings with a dance. However, if you still have the urge when it is finished, then I will accept."

She doesn't answer his question of whether or not Asa will get mad. He'll have to figure that out for himself.
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant takes the card and places it in one of his coat's pockets and simply nods as Grey moves away. Turning back to Wilhelm, a small grin appeared on his face. "My apologies, I couldn't help myself."

When Shadow announced she would be taking a seat away from the bustle of court, he gave her a small bow out of respect for her position, even though in truth he had no idea what an Oracle did within the Ordo Dracul.

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara

*Ciara reenters Court just in time to hear Clarke call for all new arrivals. She had wanted to mingle a little, but know better than to strike up a conversation while the Prince is busy. Instead she takes a seat on one of the couches that ring the area, though it confuses her why the Prince was asking for new arrivals and not the Seneschal.

She scans the room, finding Staley, busy with his toys.* Oh my, this won't end will with the Seneschal...

Max

*Max watches as Shadow breaks off from the rest of the Kindred; a bemused smile on his face. She seemed to walk a tight rope of being social and hating it at the same time. Max felt a certain sympathy; though his was born out of a lack of interest in most people. He turns to watch the new arrivals line up for the Prince; wondering what driftwood had floated in within the last month.*

"My sire bought me here and returned to Russia after introducing me to the Seneschal. He hoped I would be able to set up an office for his bussiness here, he works in proving security.

However, I'm as yet to seek permission, and to begin work if it's permitted."

L

Wilhelm, likewise, gave Shadow a slight bow of respect as Shadow took her leave. Then chuckled softly at Jayant's comment. "Oh, I did not mind. He was not exactly tactful." Though at least he was not wearing that mask anymore.

"But enough of that. How have you been faring these recent nights, when not busy with the Sterling?"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"By all means," Asa replied drily. If anything it sounded like someone had just dumped a slow Childe in his Domain.

He glanced around, looking for anyone else approaching.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

G
    Grey_Devil

Azmi quickly dismissed himself from the pleasant company of the Knights and Reeve with a small bow. "If you will excuse me, I must present myself to the Prince."

Azmi headed towards the Prince, feeling the rush of fear in his mind and the tug of his beast pulling at the back of his mind advising him to flee. He repressed the feeling as much as he could, relying on his training to keep the beast at bay in the face of a superior predator.

Don't screw this up.

Azmi reached into his pocket and pulled out the small blue jewellery box from his pocket and approached the Prince after Asa's dismiss of the previous kindred.

"Most Honorable Lord Prince."

Azmi had been brought up to bow to those of greater standing, bowing further to those who had significant power and influence. Azmi moved slowly to one Knee, extending his right leg out behind him to scrape across the floor. His left arm moved tight against his chest as his right hand held out the box.

"I am Alder Soldier Azmi Korkmaz, member of the First Estate and Azerkatil. Please accept this gift as a token of my appreciation for allowing me to reside in your city."

Box

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa looked curiously at the latest Kindred presented themselves, finding his Title curious for the strength of his predator; obviously he'd spent some time Eclipsed, or was being foolish.

"Thank you, Mr. Korkmaz, and welcome to Sacramento,"
    Asa said, eying the cufflinks. "And do you know what the lion regardant signifies?"
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 26 of 29 First ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 Last
Closed Thread