Witch
Status
Winter
Status
Philip Crosen
Status
Walker
Status
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    T
    Thorfred

Gabriel had tried to call to the local mages, but all he had got had been the address of a local museum. Gabriel knew that he had performed poorly when he tried to introduce himself innocently and worse still, he could not be sure that he had found what he was looking for. Gabriel had spent an hour in his garden going through the phone call again and again, trying to determine if it was useful or not. In the end Gabriel had to admit that the address was everything he had.

So there he was. Gabriel stood in front of the museum and he had the same worn-out jeans and brown t-shirt he had used in the job interview. Gabriel looked at the museum and considered his options. What spells could be useful, how would he see if this place was what he was looking for? He decided to keep it simple. Prime based mage sight should be enough to show him the right direction. He looked around to make sure that no one was too close to hear him before he started.

Gabriel started to form the Imago of the spell. He imagined everything around him to resonate, emitting a personal tone or feeling that could be used to assess them. When the Imago was ready, he calmly closed and opened his eyes while perfectly pronouncing the ancient words of Knowledge and Feeling. The High Speech made his voice smooth like a flowing stream.

Gabriel waited for a brief moment to give the spell time to work. He felt his senses to change and grow and the world around him was full of new colors and vibrating tones. Feeling a bit more confident, the mage walked into the museum.

Casting Supernal Vision

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

~~Narration~~

It's a Museum. Loud, full of a cacophony of facts, dates, and questions as small tours move around. There's a reception area, a gift shop, and displays everywhere. The building fairly glows with power, as Gabriel's Supernal Vision takes in the convergence of ley lines, spells, and a Resonance which echoes of mighty works and delicate destinies.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

T
    Thorfred

Gabriel feels himself stupid. The place was full of loud sounds, yelling, arguing, crying and Gabriel thought about leaving. This would be the last place where he would have wanted to be and study arcane secrets. Then again that might just be the reason why they could be here. Feeling his confidence to wane, Gabriel looked around trying to determine his next action. He concluded that if there were mages present, they would probably be working here. The idea of a mage being here in this noise all days without working here made him shudder. Gabriel decided to study the workers. Their resonance would reveal if they were mages of not. He decided to start with the receptionist. He took a good place outside the moving mass where he could see the receptionist and tried to scrutinize the aura.

Scrutinizing the receptionist

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

(( Please remember to keep your signature line updated with Active Spells ))

The receptionist is completely mundane, and her the slight movement of her jawline lets Gabriel know that it was most likely her gum popping that he heard. Looking around, noone else seems to stand out, except a petite blonde woman standing on a second story walkway. She doesn't stand out for supernal reasons, but simply because she's watching Gabriel.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

T
    Thorfred

Gabriel started to feel the adrenaline pumping in his veins. For him this seemed to be turning to a hunt. But who is the hunter, and who is the prey? Primal Wilds had taught him aggression, strength and speed, but also stealth and patience. And it was that patience Gabriel would need the most in this place. If the local mages had something to do with this place, they would not disappear anywhere. And who knows, maybe that woman has something to do with the mages.

Gabriel took the stairs to the second floor, walked to the woman and spoke in a straightforward manner: "I saw you looking at me."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Andrade turned to Gabriel, an amused smile on her lips. "And I saw you casting, in what is obviously claimed. Am I to be denied the Right of Sanctuary?"

She straightened, and arched a perfectly plucked eyebrow at him.

T
    Thorfred

Gabriel sighed inwards, nothing of it showed outside. No I have found a mage. A quite capable one in fact, if she is able to hide from my magic. Gabriel was surprised, his sight was quite strong. Now I only have to find out, which side she is on. Again Gabriel decided to be straightforward, but looked calmly around before he spoke:
    "You saw that, so you are probably...Awake yourself. You speak of the Great Rights, so I take it you are not on the other side. I'm here to contact the local... authorities and my order. Can you help me?"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Andrade laughed softly. "Some scholars claim the Rights did not originate with the Diamond, you know." She began walking and gestured for Gabriel to follow her.

"I will take you to meet Deacon Eclipse, who can assist you with the local... authorities. As far as the other goes, that would depend on which of them you seek."

Their walk brought them to an office, and Andrade tapped a manicured nail on the oak door.

T
    Thorfred

Gabriel followed the woman. Somehow her laugh made him relax a bit. Gabriel felt safe here, something that he had not felt for a long time. During the walk he continued: "I belong to the mysterium. May I ask your name? It is good to know the names of one's neighbours..." The last sentence was said in a lower tone and sounded like Gabriel would have been talking to himself.

Eclipse
    Eclipse

PRE

The door is opened by a skinny young man with cropped black hair and glasses wearing a shirt and tie with black pants. He appears to be somewhere in his early twenties, and has a somewhat harried look about him. When he sees the Hierarch his eyes widen a bit and he opens the door standing aside, revealing a well organized office. He introduces them.

"The Hierarch Andrade, and guest." Lyle announces

Eclipse looks up from a stack of papers on his desk and smiles, standing up and walking around the desk to greet them while his sleepwalker retainer fades into the background.

"It's nice to see you, Hierarch. To what do I owe the pleasure of your visit?"

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.