21 - 28
DISPLAYED
Here, Onions, Onions, Onions!

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Ruby
    Ruby

PRE

as long as we're out here
    "That's a good point. Thank you Jack, we'll be careful." She sighs.

"I know that we might be wasting our time bein' out here but I just need to see this myself. If only to make sense of it in my head."

"It feels like forever since I've been a part of this, and it's like I've got big holes where I've forgot what I knew about the changes to the Ley."
    Ruby's frustration is starting to make her feel hopeless. Maybe they just need to regroup and check in with the other Orders.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Ruby looks around, noting the golden bands of light corresponding with the lines that Theo drew. Several of the ones leading to the bridge are thick cables, stark contrast to the gossamer threads seen elsewhere.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Ruby
    Ruby

PRE

"Okay then, here's where they're convergin' the lines. We can follow the flow to where their direction's been altered from our older maps. Might give us a sense where best to undo the damage." Ruby briefly indicates a linear trail with her hand.

"Jack, is fakin' a destiny a part of the Practice of Veiling? That might make it tough to see through if it's potent enough. Since we can't approach head on, might be a good idea to upset them a little, a few scares wherever we can."

Maybe we should just brainstorm while we walk? Let them know that no idea is off the table. Jack can prophesy a bit tonight, I'll coordinate with the Deacon and Animus, we can all prepare a few rituals...

She starts moving along, away from the bridge. Where to the lines lead? Where do they splinter? What's with Aurum?

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

You'll need to be more specific as to where Ruby is heading: to the bridge, away, etc.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

((along, away from the bridge, following corded lines. Should they begin to split, we'll need to figure out how to proceed.))

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Ruby walks along a line, watching as the others fade in the distance, leading in all directions. The one she's following seems to be headed southeast.

Ruby
    Ruby

PRE

Ruby continues to prod away, pacing lines, checking in with the others. Always on the lookout for strangers, hoping for the Madman of the Lines.

He never shows up.

They'll have to come back at a later date, prepared next time. "Jack, try to see if you can get somethin' out of your dreams." Is the only advice Ruby can give before releasing the others for the day.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

End Scene

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread