(2010) Dark Wood and Red Leather
Oct 11, 2020 - Oct 26, 2020
(2010) Mable and Maeve
Oct 23, 2020 - Oct 29, 2020
(2209) Victuals and Vines
Oct 4, 2022 - Oct 22, 2022
(2209) By the Wyrdstone
Oct 7, 2022 - Oct 19, 2022
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 5 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last

Jane Scotts

PRE

"I do have a plan that I think needs sharing. As Alder Judex Clarke has just said, we must be prepared for any intrusions by other covenants into our holdings, as well as more offensive duties. Such actions are exactly what Knights specialize in. I wish to establish a Chapter of Knights here."

Sabri Nidra

NOS
    PRE

The Demon aspect clawed deep within Sabri's blood.

"A noble endevour, Lady Dame Knight Pia," she indicates, nodding her head towards Regina before turning back to the gathering. "I myself am currently working to secure more safe havens for Kindred. The Dhaka is a...modest beginning, more of a hostel at the present." She chuckles at her own joke, the image of any Invictus staying there quite laudable.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Excellent," Asa said, seeing that no one else had anything to add.

More Knights, or even Soldiers, would give us the strength to maintain or expand our holdings, either by force or the simple knowledge that it is available. I could call on them as Prince, as well, which would also increase the Covenant's influence.

"It would also be advantageous for us to have a herd or two cultivated. As the Lost Nights have show us, the unexpected can tax our individual resources," Asa continued, then stopped. Hopefully someone would volunteer, and he wouldn't have to arbitrarily assign the task.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

An order of knights? Intriguing. Arnold hadn't much personal experience with Invictus knighthoods. There had not been an order established in Jackson. He knew about them, conceptually, of course. But he hadn't seen the concept in action. It maybe interesting.

After Sabri "That may come in handy, considering all the new Kindred I've been meeting out there. It'll be useful having a place to direct them to where they can stay."
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

"Thank you Reeve Culler, my intentions entirely. As for herds, Alder Judex Clarke, the migrant workers I employ at the Dhaka are all...accessible, when needs must."

Upon hearing about herds, Lazarus speaks up. "I have the ability and human resources available to cultivate herds from the inmates of Amber Hill."

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

"It sounds as if we'll rebound rather quickly," Asa said. "If everyone is able to forward these plans and keep on top of things, I'll look forward to our next gathering. Does anyone have anything they'd like to say before we adjourn?"

(( If no one does... ))

"Olivette will assist with the management transitions," he said with a nod to Aimee and Sabri, then waited until the Reeve, Archon, Warden, and he remained.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Jane Scotts

PRE

Idiot. How could she have forgotten something so utterly important!
    "Just one last thing Alder Judex." She addresses the entire table, "My cell phone number is ###, please do not hesitate to call if you ever need a Knight."

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist listened to the remaining discussions, but remained silent herself. Even when the topic of herds came up. She had one. Numerous individuals of the BDN staff made it up. But while she was growing more confident with her choice of covenant, she was not yet ready to open those assets up to the group. Maybe next time.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Aimée tried hard not to look bored: Knights (fighting, really?) and the keeping of a herd weren't really her (although now she had to choose between 'inmates' (probably sick or insane people) and migrant workers; maybe she'll just pass on both) things of interest.

She was glad that the Prince announced the end; she memorized Regina's number to later write it down and got up. She again bowed before Asa. "Right Honourable Alder Asa Clarke, the Marquis of Sacramento and Judex, I thank you for your hospitality and trust. May our next meeting report about the Invictus' success."
    Then she slightly bowed to the rest of the room. "Good evening."

Page 5 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last
Closed Thread