(2010) Dark Wood and Red Leather
Oct 11, 2020 - Oct 26, 2020
(2010) Mable and Maeve
Oct 23, 2020 - Oct 29, 2020
(2209) Victuals and Vines
Oct 4, 2022 - Oct 22, 2022
(2209) By the Wyrdstone
Oct 7, 2022 - Oct 19, 2022
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Arnold nods "I look forward to hearing of them, then. It is good to have someone so skilled in contemporary science and medicine among us."
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Sabri Nidra

NOS
    PRE

Sabri joins the rest in seating, despite being unsure where to sit. She listens to the various conversations around her and makes any mentalnotes regarding business interests.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa listened with some interest, and lifted his hand slightly off the table at the pause in the conversation between the Warden and the Reeve.

Sounds more like domain business than Invictus business.

"If you could share that with the Reeve, Archon, and I after the meeting, I'd appreciate it," Asa said.

Looking across the table, he continued. "The Reeve makes an excellent point about the skills Mister Lazarus has. Do any of you have any noteworthy skills or other interesting items of note to share about yourselves? We would all be best served knowing what resources the Covenant has at it's disposal."
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Dr. Lazarus turns his head to the Prince and nods. "Of course, Alder Judex Clarke."Turning his attention to address the rest of the gathered Kindred, Lazarus figures that he will be the first to explain his other talents; he already had the floor, after all. "Among my affinity for modern science and medicine, I am also a trained and certified psychiatrist. I have also studied in various areas of the occult and am rather well versed in it."

Regina Pia

PRE

Regina nods to Mister Warden, a pity that he didn't explain his title.
    "Thank you for the opportunity, Alder Judex. I am a knight of the Most Noble Order of the Thorned Wreath, and as such it is my duty to protect any and all Invictus members from harm. Additionally, I am well versed in high society and its affairs, and am also a painter."

Arnold rises after Regina. "I served as Archon in Jackson, Mississippi for many years. During that time I've become an expert in melee and hand to hand combat. My weapon of choice is a really big axe, I'm also quite skilled in intimidation techniques, especially torture. I bring that expertise as well as my experience in other cities to my duties that I will perform as Reeve,"
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

Sabri Nidra

NOS
    PRE

Sabri stands to addres her fellow First Estate members.

"My main forte is in the world of business, especially within the organisation and deal making areas that come with such interests. I was taught primarily by my Sire, whom currently resides within San Diego and acts as Commissioner therein. Before then, I aided my late husband's chain of hotel; an act that I wish carry on within this city. Beyond this, my other talents seem to lay in areas that branch off from the world of business." She smiles and bows before retaking her seat.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist doesn't stand as Sabri finishes her introduction. She does project her voice well enough that everyone can hear clearly though.

"I spent many years in the entertainment business. My particular skills are dance and body related. Following my expertise in these area is my expertise in close combat. I prefer knives personally. I own the Ballo Della Notte theater."
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Oh, Regina's a painter, really? Aimée makes a mental note to have a conversation about art with her some night and stands up.
    "I completed my studies in the history of art and even though French is my mother tounge, I consider myself to be very eloquent and adept at holding speeches. Like Regina, I am proficient with things concerning the high society." And this either makes us a great team or the direst rivals.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I, along with influence in Kindred politics," Asa said with a smile, "also have influence in Kine affairs. My House holdings include Asylum, Avalon, The Sterling, and The Lily."

"Which brings me to the next thing I'd like to discuss. Right now, most of the other Covenants are in shambles. We need to put forth a show of unity and strength, as well as find out what the others are up to -- specifically, making sure rivals or threats don't develop.

"Mr. Culler, Madam Nidra, Madam Noel; I would like each of you to take over management of Avalon, The Sterling, and The Lily, respectively, if you don't mind and it won't interfere with your own interests," Asa said, looking at each with curiosity.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Page 3 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread