Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Steal My Sunshine

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Akim entered the Avalon carefully, aware of the owner and having made sure to leave his weapons elsewhere. His instincts made him uneasy without them, but this was in the centre's of the Prince's domain, and if he wasn't safe here.. well, then no number of weapons would help him.

He paused as his Beast sensed two Kindred, both stronger then him, and after a moment to deal with the fear he stepped forward, giving them both a nod and standing a respectful distance from their booth. "My pardon, is this a private conversation?"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

It was almost with relief that Asa had Olivette return him to Avalon. Knowing that the Horizon assault would begin, and that the majority of his House would be involved was nerve-wracking to distraction for the Man, and the Beast prowled its confines in sullen, smoldering anger.

The fact that ninjas from the outlawed Covenants could come rappelling down ropes at any given moment was also a consideration, but minor. Given his current tension, the thought of some fanatical neonate jumping out of a dumpster to slay the Tyrant was almost welcome.

Bestial senses perked as he entered; one, vaguely familiar. Eyes matched senses as he picked out the jet-black figure of Obsidian.

[banner]asa[/banner]
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Misu

Obsidian looks at Akim as though she's about to answer, then laughs lightly at Misu's clumsy exit. "Of course, little Shadow. Be good." Then she answers Akim, "You are welcome to sit, if you-" Her attention is grabbed by the Avalon's owner. "Wait here." She grabs her drink, gets up and walks toward the Prince, stopping at the appropriate distance and waiting for him to beckon her further.

R
    Rose Whitewater

Miyazaki Ayameko (Striking Looks 2 Exotic)

Miyazaki Ayameko carefully steps into the Avalon. Dressed in complete Maiko Geisha regelia. She had time before being officialy presented and 'gifted' to the Domain she might as well begin learning the area. The only info she had to go on at the moment was that the Avalon was most likely the safest place for her to go for the time being. It was a club and very much unlike her usual scene. She looked to the coat check and carefully handed over her closed parasol, taking the ticket and placing it inside her obi.

A bodyguard stepped in behind her and offered his arm. Ayameko gazed around, feeling very much out of her element and gladly took his arm as he led her to a booth. She removed a fan from out of her obi and opened it up, concealing part of her face before she leaned over and murmmured words to the guard. After a hushed conversation he left the booth and headed towards the bar.

Ayameko continued her gaze wondering how many patrons of this estabishment were mortal, how many where ghouls, and how many were the wolves among the sheep.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa smiled at the Deputy and nodded slightly. At some point he was simply going to have to change the Law. It had seemed like a good idea at the time, but had been more hassle than it's worth, in the long run. Then again, there was also an air of uncertainty surrounding the chaos of the Lost Nights.

I suppose one could argue that it's the same now, after the Covenant decree -- but back then, Ishani was Eclipsed and Twist was not my sister.

He caught the costumed woman out of the corner of an eye, as well as the bodyguard; it was good to see visiting ambassadors, or dignitaries, or whatever were among their clients.

Strange she didn't go to the Lily, though.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Obsidian approaches the Prince, noting the costumed woman as well. How very odd. "Mister Clarke," she say, nodding deeply enough to convey her respect, without calling attention to herself. "I hope your evening has been pleasant, sir. I've just spoken with a new arrival to the city, and it seems this one," she says, indicating Akim, "is fairly new as well. Is there anything you require of me, sir?"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"No, thank you," Asa said pleasantly, but studying the Deputy's face -- looking for any hint of resentment or defiance from the edict.

"I assume they know who they should be contacting?

Akim inclines his head to the Prince, both his Beast and himself squirming within him, this was the first time he'd come across the city's ruler and he forced himself to remain calm. He hoped the Prince would be happy with a bowed head, he didn't think a traditonal bow in the middle of a bar would impress.

He stood quietly, waiting to be spoken to or dismissed.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa felt the weaker predator and turned, taking in the little hyena. He nodded slightly, trying to remember if he'd seen him at Court or not.

"I do not know, sir. He walked in just before I saw you." The Deputy does seem upset by the banning of her Covenant, in that her speech is tighter, controlled, and, while she has never failed to be anything less than polite to the Prince, she seems somehow more polite than usual.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread