Night on the Town (open)

Page 4 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Dice
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Jammer watches Spartan leave with the other man. A small amused shrug bounces his dreds as he realizes what Spartan was really looking for, and that he'd found it. The Apostate didn't mind if male prostitutes hung out here, as long as they were discreet, as that one seemed to be.

Glancing back over at Aurum and Terros, he gives a slight nod to acknowledge their compliance before beginning to circulate once more.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

For some reason Aurum let the man lead her onto the dance floor. If she was in her old city and running with her old crowd she wouldn't be caught dead with someone like Sean. She silently wondered why it didn't bother her so much.

While she danced it was clear she wasn't an impressive dancer, but average, and it was clear she had fun doing it. She let Sean move in and speak into her ear as she continued to dance. She was a little impressed at quantity that was was carrying. From the way he had spoke she had the impression that he might carry for personal use not deal.

"Damn you weren't kiddin'," she said a little impressed.

I'd better not. I wouldn't want it to interfere with my duties here.

"Ex is good," she said in his ear in the same way he had spoken to her. The words were out before she even realized she said them.
    Fisher: Shaman of The Adamatine Arrow,
    5'8", tan, lean with long black hair and brown eyes. ||Presence: 2
    Supernal Vision / Organic Resilience, and Mana 5/11, WP 5/5.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariadne sighs and looks for the man she had been dancing with. Of course he was already entwined with another women. Stupid business Her eyes fall to the DJ booth and she begins to make her way there. Maybe the DJ might know why the place has atlantean script so visible or why the art on the walls is so rad man.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Jammer looks up from where he's standing near the stairs to the booth. He's holding a glass, and the faint odor of rum wafts from his mouth as he speaks.

"Ay pretty lady you get lost lookin' for the Governor's mansion? Or maybe you just slummin'?"
    he asks. He takes another drink as he gives Ariadne a frank appraisal.

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Lips purse and Jammer almost gets a glare, instead he gets a smile and light laugh. "I'm enjoying myself. Isn't that what matters?" She nods towards the art all over the walls. "Besides I doubt the Governor's mansion has art like that."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Yeah, I did that myself," Jammer replies. "You a fan of the Arts? Or an Artist?"

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariadne nods when Jammer claims the workmanship of the art. There seemed to be more than meets the eye with him....not like he needs more than meets the eye but still.

"I'm a fan of the Arts, recent to it too."

Sean laughs a little, "Ex is my favorite too," reaching into his pocket, he pulls out a tiny baggy filled with little blue pills. Upon closer inspection one would notice the Batman logo stamped on the face of each of them. He takes one from the bag and offers it to her. First one's free it seems.

"You know I wouldn't have figured the pretty little goth would be looking for the Happy Pills." he teases

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Really?" asks Jammer. Except it's not an actual question -- more of a statement. A statement that lacks any sort of surprise. It's delivered with a small smile, like someone sharing a secret, rather than a condescending remark.

"Lotta art clubs around -- you join any?"

Page 4 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread