Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
How to Revive a Lord?

Page 5 of 12 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last

Gary, true to his word, leads Asa and Twist upstairs to where the Kindred are gathered. When they get there Gary clears his throat and announces their arrival to the room before stepping back into the background.
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa's eyes narrow slightly at the sight of Arnold; his Sheriff, and his friend. There's a moment where his Beast surges; the press of he weaker predators in the room, their failure, his need to vent his rage.

He takes in the people assembled, nodding slightly to O-Yama and Jayant, before his eyes come to rest on Markos.

In a rare instance, there are no polite niceties framing his words, and the words carry a hint of a threat.

"Explain this."
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

M
    Markos Connelly

"No Short way to tell this story, Charlie and I," Mark says Nodding to the Savage "Found Marsil at the Stardust and contacted Primogen Nageraj and Priscus Malivich. When that got out of hand I called in reinforcements. The Lady Knight and the Reeve came They helped us beat back Mairsils Mind bended cronies. Lady Knight Pia, Primogen Nageraj, and Reeve Culler attacked Mairsil's room. He had taken over the Stardust Motel and made it a big clusterfuck. One giant Masq breach. Reeve Culler led the attack on Marsil directly and from what I can tell was stuck in the head with this blade. The same blade we saw through the Marsil's head earlier. The blade seemed to be driving the Reeve into a Frenzy and he bravely Staked himself rather then attack us. Lady Pia tried to remove the blade but its got some bad Ju Ju and started," Mark looked to Pia, "Mess with her mind? and took all her strength to pull herself away."

Mark paused for a moment "We want to remove the stake and bring him out of this but we can't without taking the sword out. And whoever touches the sword starts getting there head messed with. So I contacted Acolyte Dirge, Priscus Twist and Yourself to see if anyone of your respected covenents knew a way to get that out of him. I don't know anyone in the LS other wise one of them would be here as well." Mark finished explaining and then thought about telling the prince what happened to Marsil. "My Understanding now is that you wanted Marsil alive. I was not aware of this and Carried out his execution through Fire. I am responsible for his death so if there is any reprecussions for it I will take the punishment." Mark said not looking to anyone else in the room but his Prince.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa looked at Twist as Markos finished. It was a look that conveyed volumes, but the most apparent was incredulity that this was one of hers. With no finesse, no subtlety. It was a brief look, though, considering one of his own had just been put down like a rabid dog.

He moved closer to the Reeve to look at the weapon, speaking softly as he studied it.

"The problem is that you've now told an entire room full of people that you've broken my Law, Deputy Connelly, instead of making sure we had that conversation privately. Now I have that same room full of people who need to know that their Prince enforces the Law, or that any and all Laws are meaningless."

Asa needed Arnold for Horizon. He also couldn't spare anyone to guard the Reeve. Which meant that this had to be solved... and quickly.

He straightened and turned back to the others.

With a couple of strides, he came close to Markos, and spoke even more softly than before. "I'd imagine you'd want to find someone influential, like a Priscus, or Primogen, to convince me that you're a wonderful person who is simply a victim of circumstance whom I should be lenient with."

Asa stepped away, and addressed the rest. "O-Yama, you're the acting Sheriff. Deputize Max Heinz, and summon him and Joseph Hartmann here. Put them to work on figuring this out."

Of all the Domain's fighters, O-Yama already knew Horizon -- he could do with the least amount of briefing before the strike.

"Pia,"
    he continued curtly, "Make sure there is sustenance for Mr. Culler's return. Miss... Dirge, have you encountered anything like this before?"
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

M
    Markos Connelly

"In My Defense Sir, Reeve Culler Ordered his death. I carried it out. But out of respect for your laws sir I do not ask for leniency." Mark said and stepped aside waiting for the stake to penetrate his chest.

O-Yama
    O-Yama

NOS
    PRE

O-Yama listens stoically as Markos describes the events that transpired. He understood the need for Mairsil's desctruction but openly admitted he had broken the Prince's Law in front of so many was foolish. He could only hope he was on Asa's good side and would recieve leniency despite his actions.

He nods to Clarke when he gives him the position of Sheriff in Culler's stead immediately takes his phone from his pocket. He bows to Clarke. "By your leave, Lord." He says, stepping out of the room to make the call.

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant bowed as the Prince enters and stands straight, a respectful nod towards Twist. The fact she was here spoke volumes. It meant someone's Requiem was on the verge of being snuffed from existence, and even though he was satsified that he had followed orders, such a prospect brings one's mind into acute focus.

Watching as O-Yama left, Jayant waited a moment before voicing a matter.

"My Lord, I also have news that may cause you concern. Hound Malevich fled the scene due to Marisel's mental capabilities and has not been seen since." Truthfully, Jayant wasn't aware how much or how little the Prince knew but it was a weight on his own conscious if he left this tidbit of information unnannounced any longer.

Regina Pia

PRE

Regina bows to the Prince as he enters. No half-assed nods of the head. She wasn't sure where exactly to put the prince in terms of proper respect, so she erred on the side of caution. About 20 miles on the cautious side. After all, as long as she survived, she could always work off the "overly humble" stigma in a decade.
    At his direction, she nods her head. "It will be done."
    Regina looks at Connolley. No, Markos. He was her friend now, in ignomy. She would need to see a priest, and ensure that she truly wasn't spiritually toxic.
    She bows to the prince, and backs out the door, going across the hall to Nami.
    "Get Vani to bring me three willings now." Explanations were for Kindred. Ghouls did what they were told. Regina mused on this as she watched Nami sprint down the halls, in an effort to please her Lady.
    Regina then returned to the room, and approached the Viscountess, giving a bow to her "Viscount Councilor Twist, the Prince's Will is done, Lord Reeve Culler's food will arrive within the hour. I am at your service."
    She did not want to bother him with pointless things like confirmation of his requests. He had ordered it done. It would be done.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa wanted to grind his teeth; he hand't been this annoyed since that squealing bitch of Jack Bennet wouldn't shut up.

The problem with neonates is that they don't understand that they have eternity to right a wrong, and that compounding that wrong can snuff out their Requiems in a moment.

He had a soft spot for stupid Deputys, but, really. How stupid? He'd just told the man exactly what he needed to do. Instead, he stood there squawking about a claim that couldn't be substantiated. The news about Konstantin did nothing for his mood.

Asa looked over at his Hound and shook his head slightly; an apology or simple exasperation was unclear. "If that one speaks to me again unbidden, ash him."

Hopefully Heinz and Hartman would arrive soon.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist caught the gaze Asa sent her and her eyes dropped to the floor for a brief second. She knew what he was seeing. She saw it as well. She had hoped thay in the time since her talk with him he had learned the wisdom of holding his tongue, but it appeared not to be the case.

It was apparently time for a Daeva meeting to be called. Her business as Hound and Head of the Invictus had kept her too occupied to truly call a clan meeting but if this was the calabar she was considered the head of... her theater opening was soon. It would provide a good chance to assemble the Succubi of the city. To see if any were worth her support.

When more words spilled forth, Twist eyes narrowed in distaste. No, he most certainlty had not learned his lesson. It was a good thing for him that Regina stepped in to distract her momentarily, but Regina instead bore the brunt as Twist simply nodded curtly at her statement. She deseved a thanks or a bette acknowledgment, but Twist was in no mood.

At the Prince's command, Twist rotated her wrist so that the knife she had held mostly concealed was now clearly visible to anyone. The message was clear. She would do what the Prince asked without hesitation.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Page 5 of 12 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.