Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
51 - 60
DISPLAYED
So, Who the Hell is Kruegan, Anyway?

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 6 of 8 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last

PRE

Tug nods, satisfied that the spirit had agreed to serve as his familiar in the Invisible Kingdom. <<"This is good. I shall call you Biscuit.">> No idea where he came up with that name, but it sounded right. He smiles and announces with a hint of pride, "Everything's fine. Little guy was just hungry. He's gonna stick with me from now on." Then he looks back at Falx and the big man's face lights up like a Christmas tree. He doesn't know what else to say, but, "Thanks, bro. If you ever want to go, of course, we won't keep you. But I'm really, really glad you're staying." He looks at everyone. "C'mon, let's find his anchor and get him home, guys." Tug begins to search every inch of the Kruegan's sanctum with gusto. He doesn't appear half as disheartened about losing the battle now that he knows his brother is going to stay with him.

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ankh looks uncertain as Tug begins to search the sanctum. He had reached acceptence far too quickly to be healthy or real. Falx was willing to stay for now, but how would Tug handle it when it was his brothers time to go and the final good-bye would need to be given. Maybe he would be healed enough to handle it by then but Ankh is concerned about denile until that time.

And now is certainly not the time to bring it up either. I'll give him a bit before I start digging in the needle.

She begins to help Tug search the sanctum again, trying to find Flax's anchor.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

It takes a while, but eventually Henry realizes that a closet should be deeper than it is. Whether it's his professional skill, or his affinity for spatial perceptions, he soon opens a false wall to a narrow, spiraling staircase. It's well lit, and the steps have been carefully painted with the epoxy resin used on garage floors to keep them from being slippery.

Unfortunately, it seems the same care and attention were given to the design and maintenance of what can only be described as a torture room.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Darren Nash

PRE

Ash places a hand on Falx's ectoplasmic shoulder and smiles. "We'll look after you," Ash says before thinking about what he said and adding. "Well, er, you know what I mean." He quickly removes his hand of the residue and heads off to help the others search.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Henry stops for a few moments at seeing the room of torture. There were a few possible reactions. This wasn't good, not in any way. The implications started running through the Guardian's head, and he climbed back up the short secret stairs. How much has he told them before they finished him?

"Councilors," he calls across the house, "you're going to want to see this." Was he sparing Tug from Tug's feelings? Of course not. He was sparing the Consilium from Tug's feelings. A Thyrsus going revenge-mad or breaking down from seeing the implements likely used on his brother was the last thing they needed right now.

Why he would call only the Councilors, of course, is anyone's guess. Barely waiting for the Animus and Ash to get to him, he goes back downstairs, and waits for them while inspecting the room of horror in detail. The others may not have the guts to look at this kind of scene, but someone had to. And that was the crux of everything Henry did. Necessity.

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Falx nods in response to Ash but says nothing. Instead he watches Ash and Tug search the place.

Darren Nash

PRE

When Ash hears Henry's voice call out, he moves from where he was looking to join the Guardian. In all honesty, he knew nothing about him but Ash couldn't hold that against a fella.

"What's up?" he asks.

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

At Henry's call, Animus follows the Guardian down to the torture room. And freezes for a split second as he takes in the scene.

When he finally does speak, his voice is a bit shaky. "It's no wonder the pain spirit had grown so much. Anything here that might be his Anchor?"

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ankh looks up from her search at Henry's call and frowns. He'd only called for the Councilors......why? Something was up. Normally she would walk right over there and demand to know what Henry had found but now is just a bad time for those kinds of antics. She'd also grown up some since she first came to the city. Acting like a spoiled teenager now would pretty much detract from the adult behavior she'd displayed over the last year and a half or so.

Instead, she gives Tug a reassuring smile, half to reassure herself and half to keep Tug busy. "Looks like it's you and me babe. Come on, I'm sure we'll find something. I've already searched upstairs and most of that is really just their small amount of personal stuff and a library. I haven't gone through that yet. What do you think might be an anchor for him?" She indicates Galx's spirit as she speaks not really comfortable with talking to the ghost herself.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

A further search will also reveal personal weapons; small arms, spare bows and arrows, and lots and lots of weight lifting equipment.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 6 of 8 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread