Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 23
DISPLAYED
Juspeczyk's newsstand.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Oh, joy. Midnight in the graveyard. They'd probably see Dr. Nick digging up a corpse.

"Sounds like a plan, Fearless Leader. I can read records fairly quickly. I think unknowns are autopsied before interment, so only bodies from the ME's office would be candidates, as opposed to hospitals."

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Henry nods. "Good, it's settled then. Nightfall, we'll go play detective." And maybe graverobbers, too, he adds to himself. Pulling back into traffic, he adds, with something that might be mistaken for enthusiasm, "Let's get supper, grab a few things, and we'll be back after dark. I know I, for one, am looking forward to changing out of this outfit." And getting rid of the face would certainly be an improvement too. Not that Henry would admit that part. Be comfortable being anyone, be comfortable being everyone.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

End Scene
    Feel free to begin a new one on the return at night.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread