Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
Homecoming

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Shadow

Shadow's face goes from peasently content to deadly serious. "Of course, Prince Clarke."

She then leads O-Yama to her waiting car and driver.

Ishani

Ishani gives Asa a wicked smile, having some ideas for that. "Excellent."

She wastes no time in getting in the car.
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Do you want me as well?" Twist voiced.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani looks at Twist, shocked that she would even ask. "I always want you." She says sincerely.
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Always," Asa replied with a sly smile and wink.

"We're just going to hash over the blueprints, most likely,"
    he continued. "If you have something else you need, or want, to do... feel free."

Asa knew that Twist probably just wanted to eventually be told where to go to start killing people, and the thought of the Daeva sitting glassy-eyed for hours as they went over the blueprints, while undeniably amusing, made him guess she'd rather not.

It's not like we can't... 'catch up'.... with the three of us later.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

A delightedly true, and rare, smile lit up Twist's face and made her eyes crinkle to upside down arcs as both Asa and Ishani quickly chimed in.

"I don't mind just keeping you company." Twist kept her voice pleased and lacking the Daeva undertones such a comment invited, "I am sure I can find a way to amuse myself quietly while you two work." Okay...she almost kept it clean the whole way through. Almost. A dip in voice and a quirk in her smile ruined it. She wouldn't really tease in such a manner when they actually sat down to do work, but she couldn't help doing it now. In truth, she didn't want to help it.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

L

Wilhelm shifts a bit, and briefly considers clearing his throat to remind the three Millars that he is still present. Ultimately, however, he thinks the better of it. "Would you...rather me not accompany you back to the Grindhouse?" Although he certainly hoped that was not the case. He did not see how he could effectively lead an attack on Horizon otherwise. Hopefully they were just being playful.

Me made certain that he was outside, near the Millars before speaking. No need for Asa to think that he may have been careless and spoken where any bugs might have heard them, so to speak.

O-Yama
    O-Yama

NOS
    PRE

O-Yama gets in the car waiting for himself and Shadow, content to enjoy his freedom and "take the night off" as Clarke had ordered.

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani laughs suddenly, wondering if perhaps Wilhelm had taken their playful discussion as literal. She gestures to the car.

"I think we might need you to come along. It would be a bit difficult to formulate a plan if everyone doesn't know what is going on. I think we are looking for a swift solution now as we most likely have little enough time to prepare. So hop in."
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

L

Wilhelm grinned ruefully at Ishani's laughter as he climbed into the car. "My thoughts exactly, I just wanted to ensure that I would not be intruding."

It always paid to err to the side of caution, whenever the Prince was involved, after all.

Continued in Making Plans...

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread