41 - 50
DISPLAYED
Olly Olly Oxen Free

Page 5 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Oh, it's like that?" Vector asks. "I guess that's what I get for trying to be a nice guy."

Roll Initiative, now that he knows that you know.

Human Lie Detector
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Eclipse
    Eclipse

PRE

Init 12

Eclipse sees that his attempt at misdirection hadn't worked and that Vector didn't like it. He switches his tactics "Alright, I know where the books are. I apologize, but we just know so little about you. We don't need to go about it this way, though. We are better than simple brutes. We can talk about this. Perhaps we can help each other, Vector."
    Persuasion

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Well, then tell your friend to go get them for me, and I won't kill you. That's helping each other, isn't it?" he asks conversationally.

His hand drifts out to the side, and a glowing, white bar appears in it.

Apparently Eclipse has met an extra from Star Wars.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Eclipse
    Eclipse

PRE

Eclipses eyes drawn to the weapon - obviously some manifestation of Forces or Prime - and he frowns. He had always been able to sway others with his words but this time his opponent obviously wasn't buying it.

He knew that Vector could never have those books. It could mean the manifestation of the Abyss nightmare that so many had shared. The end of Sacramento for Mages and Sleepers alike, and after Sacramento then what?

Eclipse sighs, that couldn't happen. Eclipse would die before he allowed that to happen. He was no warrior but he was a man of intense personal conviction, and his faith in the Silver Dream prevented him to allow one who would foster the Lie to prevail.

"I won't do it, Vector." he says, his voice clear and unwavering

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"It's because you all have so many Shaman, isn't it?" he asks. "Cutting off arms and legs would be so much more effective if you didn't."

There's a pause.

"But... you have told me they aren't here... because you know where they are -- and I doubt you've ever been here before," he adds, taking in Eclipse's well-tailored clothing and dress shoes.

Vector shrugs, turns the wheelchair, and begins heading towards the Museum entrance.

w
    w176

As farther Tvivel got away the more she picked up speed, racing toward the corridor, throwing herself up a step of stairs and into the non electrified corridor. The words was more and more lost behind the dusty barriers of the shelves but she could still hear an echo of Eclipse firm conviction and relaxes self assured threats from the intruder. That didn't sound good.

The fucking skirt she wore, wasn't really heading her put the slight schooosh-schooosh sound it made while running was one of the things that made you sure it either covered the sound of someone following you made the whole world hear you coming.

Once she saw the corridor, she rushed in.

Rosh

PRE

Spade watches the ripples of something begin to move awat from Eclipse. and then, slowly his hearing was coming back.
    What had Eclipse said? Was this over?

Tvivle had ran out. Likely to get the others herself. Maybe to protect herself.
    That was fine. But Spade wasn't leaving Eclipse behind. He preempt the ripple by hurrying to where he could see them leave the aisle on the other end. Eclipse lost from view.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

The pace is unhurried, but not leisurely, and eventually Spade sees them round the end of the aisles and head towards the stairs that will lead up to his walkway, and the ground level of the Museum. It's his first view of the man, his companion, and the white-bright Prime weapon that Vector still casually, but carefully, holds.

Rosh

PRE

Spade holds no real respect for the man holding the beam of light.

No that's not right. Spade did respect him, but only because he was holding a beam of light. He was no friend of the Concillium and he had attacked Spade without provocation. But not violently, yet.

Still he was an Intruder. One the Eclipse was allowing to walk away. Spade didn't know what had transpired in that conversation, but Eclipse was still alive.

So Spade studies the sword-thing. It was glaringly Prime. Spade looks past the obvious, studying instead how well it was worked. Could it be dispelled by a similar working of Prime Ephemera?

Scrutiny on Vulgar Spell one Sux for Potency

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Spade sees that the weave is rather weak, and would easily fray under any serious Dispellation attempt.

Page 5 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread