Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
Olly Olly Oxen Free

Page 4 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
    w
    w176

'!!!' You could argue you can't express something as complex as a humans emotional state in three big exclamation marks, but this time '!!!' really captured the wave of frustration the calm voice on the other side of the phone evoked.

With half her mind she listened and analysed Spades shout, and the following series of sound the followed. Sound being warped in strange ways, Spade stumbling and the councilors war cry that didn't make Tvivel move an inch from her for the moment safe dark shelf.

Beating the guy in the wheelchair with a broom handle seemed meaningless, and that was about all she could do at the moment is she choose to attack. And she didn't really know any broom handle fu. Better stay back, and rush to drag someone away from danger once they were injured. And call for reinforcements or instructions.

Fuck. Why wasnt she an Arcantus that could just punch any button and it turned out to be the right one? Lets see. Museum hours, address, directions, current exhibits, prices and group pricing would definitively be an automatic response. Just two left. Jobs and donations.

Jobs... Loads of straight from college kids with a useless degree in archaeology probably gave every museum in the US a call, so that might be an aromatic answer too just stating that they wasn't looking for anyone at the moment.
    Donations on the other hand,,, If someone wanted to give you a possibly huge amount of money or objects fitting the collection it would be god damned stupid to leave them with impersonal automatic response rather them to let them talk with a polite grateful employee with a nice important sounding title and some serious degree. Lets go for that theory anyway.

She reach inside her pocket and punch the right button counting her heartbeats with half her mind.

w
    w176

From her relative hiding space she leaned out a little, made a small moment to catch Spades attention, made a phone gesture while nodding in the direction where they left the others before leaning back in again.

Rosh

PRE

Call... Phone... Entrance? Spade looks from the third Aisle where Tvivel hides and the second where the intruders were comeing. one strong in Forces. Maybe an Obrimos.

Tvivel was call for help. How could she though. She just got into town.

"For all that is good and holy..." He mutters whipping out his cell phone, his voice appearing as waves in front his face. He punches a text fast at two individuals and hopes on the will of the Aether that the Forces goon didn't try and scramble the signal in the split second the text transmitted to the satellites above.

Eclipse
    Eclipse

PRE

Eclipse immediately recognizes the man pushing the wheelchair as the man he and Mirage had met in that Italian restaurant so many months ago.

He walks forward, turning the corner to face the Asian man and his wheelchair bound friend. "I remember you, we've met before. Thanks again for the fine bottle of champagne. I introduced myself, then, as Eric, but I actually go by Eclipse. Just like I'm guessing you don't normally go by Victor, do you Vector?"

"Why are you here? What is it that you want? There must be some way that we can help each other."

Honestly Eclipse wasn't so sure that there was, but conversation was Eclipse's strong suit - much moreso than combat - and one must stick to ones strengths.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Maybe you just misheard," Vector answers with a smile. "Please don't tell me your pretty dinner companion is sneaking up behind me."

He considers Eclipses question, and nods. It's the sort of nod two men might share when they find out they're interested in the same girl and have decided to keep the dick waving civil.

"Niles and I are looking for some books he lost, and he can't remember where he put them. More like... handwritten journals than books. Have you seen them?"

Tvival's phone clicks several times as the call is transferred, then connects. There's a soft roaring overlaying everything, and the line is full of static.

"...is is Doc... .... ...dia, ...llo?"
    is all she hears between static scratch-outs before the line disconnects.

If Eclipse is going to lie, please make the relevant roll(s) for each one told.
    Oh, and Eclipse can make a memory roll to see if he knows who Niles is.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Rosh

PRE

Spade looks up and muffles a shout. Eclipse is standing infront of the aisle flapping his lips.

What was he saying? Spade does curse seeing West's phone not receive the text. Maybe the intruder's origin was out of regular service? Hopefully it was not because West's phone was obliterated. Hopefully.
    Where was Tvivel?

Come on Jack!

Eclipse
    Eclipse

PRE

It takes a few seconds for Eclipse to realize that, if Vector was telling the truth, the man in the wheel chair was the former Head of the Guardians of the Veil, and member of the Cult of the Doomsday Clock, Niles Plotski. From what he understood he had been excised, so then what was he doing here. Had he regained the use of Magic or was Vector the only truly dangerous one here?

These thoughts move through his mind, but his face doesnt reveal the workings in his head. He chuckles a bit at Vector's mention of Mirage, shaking his head "She isn't here, I'm afraid."

"I don't know where those objects would be. Why do you want them? Why are they so important that you take such rash steps to acquire them? I can't consider handing something over to anyone without knowing what they would do with it."

memory

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Need a lying roll; Jordan just showed Eclipse and everyone else the journals 30 min ago :P
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Eclipse
    Eclipse

PRE

Lying

w
    w176

Dead. She dropped the headset from her ear and let it hand loose around her neck. She kept it on listing to the dead tone. Was there someone fucking up the transmissions with forces someone could just as possibly override it with a new one. If it was hanging around her neck she would hear if someone was talking, but wouldn't have a problem is someone sent an high pitched tone to deafen her too.

Slowly she moved out from her hiding place, away from the conversation. She could have kissed Eclipse when he spoke to the intruders. Brave and smart and winning time.

Her hawk like profile turned to look up at Spade still on the catwalk, made the phone gesture again this time shaking her head. No connection. No need to explain to an obrimos.

She tapped her chest and pointed at the way they come from. He might think her a coward but seriously she didn't care. You didn't win bu doing the right thing, you won by doing the right thing. She wished them good luck and sat of on a silent jog.

Move silently 1 sux, two thoughts one mind no longer in effect.

Page 4 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread