Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
(1004) Court at the Sterling

Page 4 of 33 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last
    L

Six, an interesting name. He briefly wondered what significance it held, and why she felt the need to distance herself so far from her mortal life. "I am Wilhelm Von Schusten, Priscus of Shadows. And those seats are indeed for Clan and Covenant heads, as well as the city officials. You are new to Sacramento, I presume? I have not seen you before."

Regina Pia

PRE

"Deputy Pia, A pleasure as always." Mark said giving her a polite bow. "We've not spoken in some time. How have you been?" Mark asks as he politely admires the Noblewoman's armor.
    "I have been quite well Deputy Connolley." She examins Dirge. "I see you have found pleasant company this evening. I trust everything else has been well with you?"

Dirge

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Dirge had not expected Lady Pia to actually approach her and had assumed that since the woman hated her that she would want nothing to do with her. However, perhaps it is that hatred that caused the woman to seek her out.

"Deputy Pia, good evening." She replied after the woman finished speaking. After listening to the woman give her greeting she smiled and spoke, "Things have been going well for me. Thank you for asking. I am happy to hear that things are going well for you and I hope you have a splendid evening. However, I must apologize for my actions at our previous assignment, I tend to be cautious at times and I apologize for the failed communication between us that caused things to turn out the way they did."

M
    Markos Connelly

Markos just looks back and forth between the women with a questioning look, Mark decides it would be wise not to interrupt the women's now seemingly serious conversation. He hoped he wasn't being rude, he had come to know how much the woman, Regina, cared about propriaty and manners.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Argent
    Blood Potency 3

Argent made his way around, instinctively staying away from the stronger predator; although gorgeous, it was hard to keep one's savoir faire while trying not to piss oneself in abject fear. As more arrivals begin to show up and the kennel filled with slavering beasties, he was glad for the makeup -- although the fan would have been nice.

"A bold statement,"
    he noted, approaching Ciara and looking at her outfit. Such a proletariat outfit, and in the signature color of the Movement. Why the girl was either brazen as all get out, ignorant, or simply mad as a Hatter.

Asa Clarke | Ishani Naetesh

Asa and Ishani arrive, dressed to match the theme, his haori in Ventrue purple. For him, the theme was unsurprising, if not wholly comfortable; both for the why, and as a reminder of the missing Hatori. Almost six months had passed since he'd tasked the domain with the return of the Priscus, and although progress had been made, it was still a source of concern.

"Good evening, Paladin and Keeper Wells,"
    Asa greeted the hostess, noting what had been done with the Sterling.

[banner]ishani[/banner]

[banner]asa[/banner]
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant walks around the room looking primarily at the statues and armor, finding the ascetics very pleasing to the eye. Glancing up, he catches Regina speaking with Dirge and Mark, and swiftly decides to join them, moving from an angle where they can see his approach.

"Good evening, I hope I am not interrupting?"

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Madison's face does not show any reaction to Victoria's attire, but she does speak to the woman. "Madam Stamford, it is good to see you this evening. I must say, the Kuro-tomesoda suits you very well."

It is the first time Madison has spoken to someone using so much English all evening. For the most part her greetings have been in Japanese with a few words of English here and there. While she may not show it, Victoria's attire did surprise her.

Still smiling warmly Victoria answered the woman, "Why thank you Paladin Wells. You are looking quite radiant this evening yourself. A very interesting and well organized event. You should be commended for your skill and attention to detail."

She paused for a moment and continued, "I hope that I am not distracting you from your hosting duties, We can talk later if I am. I would like the opportunity to catch up."

Ciara Maskelyne

Max Heinz BP 3

*Max arrives a few minutes behind time, in a simple black pinstripe suit and vest. He had neither the time nor knowledge to find a properly Japanese outfit; and asking one of his students had only served to expand his knowledge of the fuku fetish.

He cursed himself for running late, something he'd been doing that more often these past few weeks; and he wasn't delusional enough to not understand why. He pushes the bothersome thoughts to the back of his mind; approaching Madison and Stamford. He stops a respectable distance away, deciding a little bit of distance from the two women. He couldn't be sure if they petting each other's ego, or trying to find the softest place to sink their claws.*

Ciara

*Ciara waits patiently at one side of the room, watching the others file in. She had hoped to have a few words with her Priscus, but she seemed busy in conversation at the moment. So her focus was instead on Cassandra. Or rather, the Pomeranian she had apparently tried to bobby pin to her head. It was desperately trying to escape it seemed; and it was all Ciara could do to keep her inner stylist in check. She just wanted to walk over, grab the hair pins and start...

The Peacock's words snap her out of the fashion daydream, Ciara shaking her head for just a moment to bring herself back to the Kindred in front of her. It was dressed as a woman, but spoke with the tenor of a man; a pairing that wasn't too uncommon to Ciara. She never would understand some models...*

Oh? *She asks softly* If I may inquire why you think so?

Six

The Priscus of Shadows? I don't think I could have done this again if I tried.

Six smiles and gives a slight bow. "Well then it would seem I picked the correct person to talk to. Yes, I am new. I just arrived last evening in fact and saw the postings of Court. I thought it best to simply make my entrance here. I am Alder Lady Six, Technophile of the First Estate, member of clan Mehket."

Madison

Madison looks at the people waiting behind Victoria and gives a serious nod. "Yes I would very much like to catch up. Perhaps when everyone has arrived and there is an opportunity to mingle. In the meantime, please enhoy the various sparring shows."

She then motions to Max."Bonsowa ru, Mr. Heinz."
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

Damn it, why did it have to be Japanese... *Max thinks to himself. He gropes through his mind for a moment, trying to find an appropriate response. He thought she was saying hello; but he truly had no idea. He had seen Seven Samurai once; at least, he was pretty sure he did. At a film festival?*

Konbanwa, Madam Wells...
    *Max answers back with a matching bow; hoping the response was appropriate.* It seems you have chosen a very popular theme; it's good to see everyone enjoying themselves... *Max pauses to see if she wishes to talk, or invites him inside so she can tend to the others behind him*

Page 4 of 33 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last
Closed Thread