Ended
Watch
291 - 300
DISPLAYED
(1004) Court at the Sterling

Page 30 of 33 First ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 Last
    S
    Sanguine_Wisp

Deacon nodded, "Alright man, if you need anything don't be hesitant to ask or call." Deacon looked around some kinda at a loss since he really didn't have anything to do, and he felt his ability to ask for a sponsor wasn't justified as of yet since he has not done anything for the city, at least in his own eyes.

L

"A draw, actually. The two of you struck simultaneously." Wilhelm smiled slightly, "An impressive feat, felling two opponents in back to back fights like that."

As Jayant mentioned his hunger Wilhelm placed one hand on the woman's shoulder, pressing down until she was kneeling next to him. The hand then rose to push her head to one side, bearing her neck to the Primogen. "Then drink."

Ishani

Ishani shakes her head with an apologetic smile. "No, my frie3nd, you did not lose. And your skill is greater then hers. If there is to be a rematch I am confident in your abilities."

She doesn't mention having to wake him, not wanting to rub salt in old wounds. She can see he is uncertain and more then a little disappointed. She leans back on her heels. "Get yourself full and heal. There is enough for you to be whole again."

Not sure what else to say, she remains with him although her relief that is all right is clear.

Madison

Madison sits up and takes a goblet. She looks over at Jayant, seeing that he is now awake and gives a slight nod. "He won." She says plainly before taking a drink. After swallowing, she continues. "He defeated two opponents and took me out with one hit. A rematch is unnecessary. He is clearly the better warrior. I concede."
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant thanks Wilhelm before extending his fangs to supp from the neck of the girl before licking the wound closed as he feels her start to suffer, his Naga once again subservient for a little while longer. As the flesh began to knit itself together, he turned back to Ishani.

"How is Dirge?" he enquires, trying to make her out.

The Seneschal studies Michael's face for several moments before nodding, satisfied that the foolish neonate had actually given it some thought. "Very well, Michael. You may heal the wound now. If I have further need of you," and a Final Death-wish, he adds silently to himself, "I will call. This is a dangerous time, Michael. I suggest you seek out a coterie, or at least a Covenant. The Sanctified, for example, are looking for new members, and are more progressive in this city than you might expect." He smiles at Michael. Yes, yes the Lancea is that desperate for new members that they'd take a neonate with a Final Death-wish and poach off the Carthians.

NOS
    PRE

Michael nods in response to Heathcliff but almost laughs Riight like thats going to happen. Better not mention my ties to the Movement considering the conversation I just had with the other two. I wonder if he's trying to "save" me.

"Thank you Seneschal. Perhaps you're right and establishing stronger ties with others would be prudent. Although I have to ask, these difficult times you mention, I'm aware of the preacher that is homeless and then of the mysterious deaths that have happened here months ago but is there something else that has happened that I should keep my eyes out for?"

Ishani

Ishani looks for the other fallen kindred but does not see her. "I am unsure. I know Markos is taking care of her. I believe the Prince has allowed him to take her to be woken, most likely by your Heirophant."

She stands then and looks over to check on Asa, Victoria, and Madison. Seeing that the other fighter is recovering as well she is satisfied. She looks back to Jayant. "Excuse me for a moment, Primogen Nagaraj."

She walks over to Asa and indicates the rest of Court with a nod of her head. "Is there anything else you'd like to announce, Prince Clarke or shall we bring this evening to a close?"

Shadow

Shadow looks over at her couch companion with a slight smile. "It would seem the outcome is not what any of us expected. Well, it was nice to meet you, but I think I should be getting ready to leave. I have a few things I need to do before I can retire this evening. Thank you for the company and conversation."
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Victoria gave the Paladin a reassuring smile as she appeared quite troubled. "Well, regardless You performed remarkably. Better than you give yourself credit for."

When Madison turned her attention back to the Prince, Victoria watched Ishani for a moment with Jayant. Huh, I guess she's only a bitch with me. I don't know if I should feel honored or offended.

She looked back down at the Paladin after a moment. "Take your time and heal your injuries. You've certainly earned a respite."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa Clarke

Asa was about to reply to Victoria --something along the lines of had things been different, she might have been even busier-- but let the moment of flirtation pass.

He listened, then nodded at Madison; he doubted anything would be accomplished arguing a point of honor with her other than to make himself look ridiculous. He turns to look for Ishani, then back to Victoria, then looks up as Ishani approaches and asks her question, further clouding the issue he'd just debated with. He had the former Harpy, the new Harpy, and the fallen Keeper -- who would announce the winner?

"Miss Wells is conceding rather than scheduling a re-match,"
    he answered Ishani, standing. "Other than that, I think people can go as they wish."

Leaning close he spoke again softly, with a wicked gleam in his eye. "Maybe we'll leave early ourselves and do some of our own research on Mekhet and Ventrue tussling."
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani smiles slightly and runs a hand from Asa's cheek, down his neck and along his arm. She looks down at Madison, still draining the goblet and then to Victoria. She debates on who should announce the winnder but decides it doesn't really matter much, does it?

Turning to face the rest of the kindred she points to Madison. "The Paladin has conceded to the Primogen. It would seem the victor is Jayant. Comgradulations, Primogen Nagaraj."

She turns and smiles at Jayant as if to tell him 'See? You didn't lose.' Then she looks back at Asa and nods to the Court. "You going to announce the end of Court? Or are we just going to slip out?"
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

Page 30 of 33 First ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 Last
Closed Thread