Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
281 - 290
DISPLAYED
(1004) Court at the Sterling

Page 29 of 33 First ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 Last
    L

And sometimes a Shadow just surprised you without needing any tricks. And the end result of the fight was indeed a surprise. A double-KO was rarely expected, and that Jayant had managed to drop the Sanctified's warrior in but one blow was nothing sort of remarkable. "Indeed, duty calls."

He began moving towards the sparring grounds as well, but Ishani beat him there. Slightly surprising, as it had seemed that Asa wanted him to tend to his fallen Whip. But it was sensible, he knew that his own blood was not strong enough to rouse Jayant. So he made his way to the Kine lined up at the edge of the room. He really had no idea whether or not Jayant had any preferences when it came to feeding, but there were some male Kindred who disliked feeding from other males. So he picked a girl from the group and brought her over to Ishani and Jayant. There was nothing extraordinary about her, really, but blood was blood.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa smiled slightly, and there was laughter in his eyes; he doubted Ishani's Blood would change one whit about the Khaibit. Standing he approached the fallen Paladin and instructed one of the Kine to fill several goblets. Once done, he tipped them into the Torpid woman's mouth, letting her body mend itself.

"Unexpected, wasn't it?"
    he asked Victoria as he lifted Madison and gestured for the other woman to slip her kimono on her. He smiled, letting her know he wasn't simply referring to the contest. "We'll need to talk, at some point," he added.

Producing a knife, he slices deeply into his wrist, taking a moment to silence the indignant protest of his Beast before pressing it against Madison's mouth.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

M
    Markos Connelly

Mark gives a bow to his Sire thanking him for the gesture. Mark removes his cellphone from the inside of his vestments and sends a quick text to Jayne letting her know they would be leaving early. Mark turns to Deacon.

"Thanks yo but I don't think she will be waking up for a while. So feeding her wouldn't do us much. The Prince gave me leave so i think I am going to take off."

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Victoria took the unconcious woman's clothing and at the Prince's bidding slipped the woman into the garment. "I'd be lying if I said no," she said with a smile. "There was a lot about this evening that was surprising."

After listening to the Prince mention the need for a meeting she nodded in agreement. "Of course Prince Clarke. I look forward to it. However, something tells me that this meeting is going mark the beginning of a very busy time for me."

Madison Wells

PRE

Madison's eyes open and she looks arund for a moment before settling her gaze on the Prince and the Harpy. "I take it I lost." She groans, and begins to heal the wound. Her body hurts just about everywhere and she isn't ready to sit up yet but she tries anyway.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Actually, Miss Wells, you managed a draw. We can sort out the particulars of a rematch later," Asa said, buttoning his cuff back up. He frowned in silent apology for the burden he'd placed on her with his Blood, no matter how light.

"You did a admirable job of keeping the honor of the Lords,"
    he said softly, intending his words for her, and the Harpy, ears alone.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Heathcliff Staley

NOS
    PRE

Heathcliff smiles at Madison as the Prince finds her worthy of raising himself. But staring is rude, and so he turns away...to find someone staring at him. Ah. The suicidal one. Heathcliff walks up to Michael Hall and looks at the leg. "Hello, Michael. Tell me, have you had time to think about your actions?" The Seneschal sounds like a father, upset over his son's transgressions.

Madison Wells

PRE

Madison frowns at Asa's sleeve as he buttons it back up, her usual indifferent manner forgotten in the fog of torpor. She looks up at him, meeting his eyes and she knows he is the one who woke her. Fear crashes down upon her before she has the chance to hide it and look away. She nods at his words, but does not meet his gaze. Instead, she looks at Victoria, until she can once again get her emotions under control.

At least it was a man of honor and one I respect that woke me. It could always be worse.

After a few moments of silence, she clears her throat and looks back at the Prince. "Thank you Prince Clarke. For the kind words and waking me. Is the Primogen all right?"

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant's eyes flicker open just as his torpored mind concludes yet another dream of his many failures and looking up into Ishani's eyes, past feelings come crashing back. If he could blush, Jayant was sure he would be as red as a fire truck.

"I assume I lost," he states without question. Of course you lost you torpored idiot.

Pulling his eyes away from Ishani's to look at his skilled opponent wide awake, he carefully heals some of his wounds, his Beast starting to crave more. Whether it was combat or blood, Jayant found it hard to discern.

"I'm hungry," he states plainly, unsure of his own words at this moment.

NOS
    PRE

Michael watches the fight with slight curiosity although he's more distracted at the Seneschal than anything. He watches Dirge on occasion as she is the only other person he's met, that is until he sees her drop down. Then when it ends in a tie he watches as both combatants are brought back. Interesting, I wonder how onlookers will interpret this, if they'll actually agree that it was a tie or if there will be some insisting it should have gone to one or the other. His thoughts are interrupted and he returns his attention back to the Seneschal when he speaks. He looks eye to eye with the Seneschal silently for a moment, showing that he in fact had thought about it and is not about to give him a brief answer and says "Yes I have Seneschal. I understand my failure to prevent the police from entering Mccoy's house and risking a possible breach considering what was in his house as well as my failure to act under pressure in an appropriate manner to the situation in the basement. I endangered you and Lady Pia by almost firing in the basement when I should have been more critical in assessing the situation rather than reacting without thinking. The wounds in my legs have slowed me down, and perhaps it was good as it's showed me to do the same when it comes to making decisions in situations like at the house."

Not that I exactly like being taught a lesson, I will give it to the Seneschal that it was pretty fucking stupid on my part to almost fire a gun in a gas filled house, especially since I'm no stranger to blowing things up. WHy I overlooked that when I was trying to get rid of the statue I'll never know, but I can always look down at my legs and remember for next time.

Page 29 of 33 First ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 Last
Closed Thread