Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
How the Other Half Lives

Page 2 of 35 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last

The T-Bird pulled neatly into a parking slot, and Jordan hauled himself out of the car. He wore a heavy, long sleeved sweater under his sport jacket...he still felt cold. It could have been all in his mind, but the sweater felt good. From the back seat, he pulled a briefcase with a shoulder strap, and a small package wrapped with curling ribbon. Real men can't giftwrap.

The young Mystagogue took himself up the steps, maybe with a little less spring to his step. As he entered, he saw Orphan, Jack and a few others. He would join them momentarily. He walked to the information desk and gave the small package, which held several packs of bubble gum, to Gina.

"Hi, Gina. Where is everyone?"

Orphan gestures to Jack and Jordan in response to Spade's question. He nods to Jack, and to Jordan as he rushes by.

"Morning, Councelor," he says, thinking "Not so much a good one, though." He nods to Pandora as well.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Gina gives Jordan a half-hearted wave, and eyes the box curiously. She's about to answer, but instead points past him to the main doors, where Tyria is walking in with Aurum and Trace.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

w
    wolfman1911

Wow, this was a bunch of people Joker had never seen before. He'd been standing close to Pandora and Spade, keeping quiet, until everyone started showing up.

"Wow, I don't know who any of these folks are. I don't suppose either of you would mind introducing me around?"

Rosh

PRE

Spade reaches the front door and tries to ctach it after Jordan, a sense of dejavu washing over him. The lobby was the same.

Except one detail. the walls aren't covered in blood.

"This is Jack O'Falley," Pandora tells Joker, gesturing to Jack. "He represents the Acanthus on the Consilium and is one of the Mystagogues. I'm afraid I don't know the other two gentlemen by name."

"Orphan," Orphan says. "Adamantine Arrow. The guy that ran inside is Jordan. Mysterium." He doesn't appear to be in a particularly social mood at the moment.

"Joker and Pandora," Pandora says, indicating her companion, then herself. "Both with the Free Council. I'm also the Herald, taking over for Master Animus."

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

Aurum noted the Curators look when she did not answer right away. Instead she thought for a moment before finally answering. "I'm sorry. I wasn't ignoring you Curator. I was just giving it some thought. But if you would prefer to continue this later I will be more than happy to share more. I don't know if you want to continue in mixed company."

As they continued into the building she looked around at those gathered here. Not too many here. Is this all there is?
    Fisher: Shaman of The Adamatine Arrow,
    5'8", tan, lean with long black hair and brown eyes. ||Presence: 2
    Supernal Vision / Organic Resilience, and Mana 5/11, WP 5/5.

Jordan nodded to Gina and slowly came to respectful attention as the Curator entered. His face was serious, perhaps a bit tired, and with a lurking pain in his eyes. He stood his ground quietly as Tyria entered with a couple of people he didn't recognize.

Truth be told, there were several there that he didn't know. He recognized several from the Consilium meeting, but right now, remembering was just too much work. A constant replay of a drowning child kept churning at the back of his mind...no matter what he did with the front of it.

Eclipse
    Eclipse

PRE

Eclipse arrives to the museum. He is not accompanied by his Sleepwalker assistant today, coming alone to the gathering of Mages.

He looks around, recognizing most of the faces here. He puts on a confident smile as he moves into the room to mingle with those who had come.

Pandora points out some of the others to Joker. "That is Dr. Primoria. She is the Curator of the Mysterium. I don't know the two with her. And that is Deacon Eclipse of the Silver Ladder. He is the Consilium's Mastigos representative. If you'll excuse me."

She moves forward. "Curator Primoria, Councelor Eclipse. Good morning to you both."

Page 2 of 35 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
Closed Thread