Ended
Watch
101 - 110
DISPLAYED
How the Other Half Lives

Page 11 of 35 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... Last

Rosh

PRE

Spade watches Orphan step out and shakes his head. Turning to Jordan. "Where and when? Where did Orphan meet this guy? Was there any of us with him?"

PRE

Ok, I know I can be dense sometimes, but that's reeeally dense... Jack thinks. He takes a swig of water, sets his backpack down on the floor next to a chair, then sits in the chair before replying calmly.

"As Ms. Armstrong suggested and Orphan just confirmed, he's generally found near the Bridge. I believe Orphan explained to us when I met him that he was with a few other people when he met the guy, but that after taking him to a bar for some food they had a run in with Vector, after which the homeless-but-not-homeless guy bolted.

"The when: it was sometime before I met Orphan when the Ley Lines had finally led the investigation to the Bridge back in... November-ish..?"
    Jack looks a bit shaken by this realization. "Dear god, we've gotta expedite this investigation as soon as the Arrows give the 'all clear'."

Rosh

PRE

Spade stands watching Jack then looks back to Jordan. Then back to Jack. His question wasn't directed to find out what they, no HE already knew. But to learn what Orphan wouldn't be able to give until his phone conversation was over.

"So, about the time Tug.. Vector attacked Tug... At? Suck a duck..."
    Spade sighs heavily finally putting the puzzle together himself with Jack's begrudged clue.

"So why did this Not-A-Homeless guy run away? Was he running from Orphan and Tug? Or was he running from Vector?"
    He asks the open air. Maybe it held the answers no one else would or even could give.

"So I going to guess I need to wait till Tug arrives before I can get some more information. Homeless guy that frequents the Tower Bridge is not whole lot to go on." Spade considers throwing his pencil down and storming out. But that would be childish. And he had nowhere to go. So instead he just starts doodling. It seemed the best use of his time considering team building and moral discussion was frowned upon.

PRE

Jack replies, outwardly calm once again, "From the way Orphan made it sound, it was because Vector showed up. We could go check to make sure via Postcog., of course, but that will have to wait until the Arrows give that 'all clear'.

"Also, considering that Sentinel Tug is an Arrow, and he isn't here now, I presume he must be in on the raid. As such, you'll probably be waiting a while to speak with him."

Jack then thinks about what he was about to do by sitting down. He looks at the table, the chair he was in, the ceiling, and the refreshments. Finally, he glances over at Aurum, just standing there, but then looks back at the table.

Come on, you're just introducing yourself properly... You can do this, Jack! he mentally pumped himself up. He stands and moves over to Aurum, holding out his hand to her while grinning politely and trying not to make her uncomfortable by towering over her. "Hi, I don't think we've been properly introduced, Aurum. I'm Jack, the recently appointed Acanthus Councilor. Well... Recently enough. Sorry about my outburst at you earlier..."

w
    w176

At the moment a lot is going up upstairs, but downstairs on the museums entrance steps a pair on soft sneakers came to an hesitant stop.

A pair of blue eyes studied the building in silence. Then Tvivel cast a glance over her shoulder before she caught a glance of herself in the refection of one the nearby windows, looked into her own eyes, stoked a stand or two of hair that escaped the ponytails grasp and stood up straighter before she walked in through the doors.

The young women looked like a college student student or young mother just before laundry day. The ankle length gray skirt and the dark blue hoodie wasn't a match made in haven and the loose clothing added a ghostlike feeling to her long silhouette. On the other hand the smile she wore said that she couldn't care less, and was planning to enjoy herself at the visit to the museum.

She took care to enjoy what she could see of the exhibition from her vantage point, at least it seemed like that was she was looking at at, if you wasn't lucky enough to catch that hidden hint of paranoia.

Smiling the redhead walked over to the counter.

“Hi, I'm a student from Veiled Womens reading circle and I'm wondering who I should talk to about the Introductions to the Magic of mesopotamia tour?”

Her voice was soft, melodic in a foreign way and the tone apologetic.

Rosh

PRE

Spade finds his doodle is becoming a caricature of a certain Acanthus Councilor. Covering the piece with his hand, he gives Aurum a nod. "I'm the Obrimos Councilor. Didn't we already do introductions?" He asks to Jack.

Jordan had packed his briefcase, and decided to head downstairs to see the curator. He was happy that the conclave was working towards more cordial, but at the back of his mind he thought that the Goth girl was going to be getting more than her share of attention. He stood.

"Excuse me, folks."

He left the room and made his way back to the lobby to ask Gina which direction Dr. Primoria had went. At the information desk, there was a young redheaded woman making an inquiry. That was peculiar...he had thought that the Curator had closed the Museum for the day. The Sybil had tipped him off that she had spells in use, though, so maybe it was all right. He walked up to the info booth and waited until the discussion was done.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Gina looks decidedly put out as she considers the request, and begins looking through her computer and paperwork.

"I don't think we have that tour...," she mutters, punctuating it with the bullwhip crack of a bubble bursting.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

Aurum watched the rest of the awakened discuss things and picked up anything she could hear. When Jack came over she looked at his hand for a moment as he extended it before grabbing it and giving it a light shake.

"Hey Jack. Don't worry about it. I imagine you all know my name by now. Aurum in cause you missed it, and I bet you could guess my path by looking at me...I'm a Moros. Are you with the Mysterium as well? The Curator had told me to try and get in touch with a Jack, I left a message, then all this went down. By the way, I'm kind of new around here. Who's the Moros Councilor?"

That man's a councilor?! She thought to herself as Spade introduced himself. Shit, not very level headed, at least he isn't my path head.
    Fisher: Shaman of The Adamatine Arrow,
    5'8", tan, lean with long black hair and brown eyes. ||Presence: 2
    Supernal Vision / Organic Resilience, and Mana 5/11, WP 5/5.

w
    w176

The discussion was very rapidly coming to an end. At the muttered answer the redhed closed her eyes for half an heartbeat and nodded as she had been expecting that answer.

"Oh. I see, Thank you."
    Something about the seriousness of her body language made it very clear that this wasn't the kind of redhead fit the image of wild and crazy.

She turned around slowly and raised her eyebrows a millimeter or two in a just noticeable expression of greeting and not-so-very-surprised-really-but-still-its-a-bit-to-seem-a-little-supriced at the man behind her. She tipped her face forward a few degrees and tor a secund she looked at him what seemed to be curiosity, but with healthy dose of suspicion Tvivel did nothing to hide.

“I'm sorry. I note sure if you work for this establishment but maybe you know something about Introduction to the magic of Mesopotamia? If you are a part if the Veiled Women's Protectors reading circle. ” The blue eyes seemed to expect something of him before she smile almost shyly and added.

"Although not locally yet."

Page 11 of 35 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... Last
Closed Thread