Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
How To Leash A Leprechaun

Page 5 of 28 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last
    S
    Steven

Gabriel walks around and faintly hears the accent of his homeland. He feels the strength of her beast as he walks toward the Regal woman. Gabriel waits until the conversation she is in is done as to not interrupt. Once the Regal woman is available he says "Lo scusa la signora, proviene voi dall'Italia?"

Translation

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

She looks up in confusion at the very handsome man, which quickly turns into a smile. " Sono. Una figlia di Firenze. Voi stessi? "
    translation

She indicates the seat at the table, inviting him to join her.
    There is a quiet susurration that is just on the edges of your hearing.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

S
    Steven

Gabriel bows politely and moves to sit down with the Lovely regal woman, "Sono un figlio di Roma, il mio nome sono Signor Gabriel D' Anglo." Gabriel removes his green sunglasses and Extends his hand to the Royal Kindred. If she takes it he will politely kiss the top of her hand. "Siete i Primi Italiani che mi sono incontrato dalla venuta a questa Proprietà bella."Gabriel says with polite smile.

Translation

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"Er, yeah." It was all Terri could say in reply to Bert's question about the Four Seasons. In truth, she seemed wary about this new Beast bouncing around her territory. It was bad enough with that monkey-guy. They let anyone out of Arcadia now, Terri finally thought as she looked round at Rick, trying to gauge his reaction.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

As she approached the bar, Pandora noticed that it the Arrow contingent had the same goal, and had gotten there first. That being the case, she figured she might as well be social with the Awakened before branching out a bit.

"And here I didn't think I'd run into anyone from work," Pandora says, smiling. "Mr. West, Ms. Ankh. I saw you both at the recent business meeting, but we've not formally met. I'm Pandora."

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

West nodded, pleased with himself for remembering and it making Ankh happy. "Give or take, although I think December is when we first met at that comedy club..." He refrained from bringing up all the small details of why she'd had to 'hit him over the head', not wanting to spoil the mood.

He was on a roll tonight, as far as good decisions.

"Well, I'm glad you did,"
    he admitted, leaning over to kiss her.

Noticing the Libertine enter, he frowned slightly. Tug was one thing, he wasn't entirely sure if he wanted to 'play' in front of others.

He hid the frown behind his glass as she approached, and gave a polite nod. When she said her Shadow Name, it was all he could do not to blanch, and managed a simple "Hi."
    Nimbus

L

Rick Pereg

"Umm, hi..."

He had to check the new beast's mantle, twice, thoroughly. It was strong enough to be all but unmistakable, but Yui certainly didn't seem like any Winter he'd ever met. He was...bouncy, flighty, and loud. Just about the opposite of what one would expect. Perhaps it was a veneer, a mask to hide his true personality? His mantle swirled a bit more, its cool winds almost wrapping him in a cocoon to insulate him from the greater chill of Winter.

"So what brings the two of you to Sacramento?"

Chantay Jones

Chantay's head turned slightly, and she caught sight of Starseeker form the corner of his eye. "Christian," it seemed clear that she hadn't spotted him when she came in. And that she certainly hadn't expected him to be here. "I can't really talk right now," her eyes flickered back to Victoria, "But go have a look around, learn something, enjoy yourself." Even as she spoke to him she continued to face Victoria, and to keep her gaze respectfully downward.

Bert looked to Rick, wondering if the ambivalence he and Terri had for Yui was due to his mantle or for some other reason.

"Well I was a comedian before being taken and when I came back I realized my replacement had tainted my reputation as being a joke thief. soooo i decided to leave the midwest and start over here. But really I just wanted to move on and get away from that past." he says, looking around at the cages again, a lot of fat good that did Bert.

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Fetish wasn't normally Animus' scene, so when Ankh and West had left for the Reverence, he had decided not to go with them. But the Sanctum's stillness, it's emptiness had started to get to him. It was too much like the way his old Sanctum had felt, after the Living Stones had completely collapsed. It got to be more than he could stand. Finally, he had thrown on the closest thing to a suit that he owned. He wouldn't look like the regulars, but that wasn't the point. He just needed to get away from the emptiness.

Even if it meant going to a fetish party. Or dressing up.

He enters the club and looks around. It doesn't take him long to spot West and Ankh near the bar, with Pandora. But as he walks toward them, he notices Tug not far away, by himself. He quickly diverts toward the other Thyrsus. He shouldn't have to be alone. "Hey, Tug. How are you holding up?"

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ankh almost spits her drink out all over the poor woman as surprise crosses her face. This could not possibly be the same woman. She was dead.....wasn't she?

Ankh looks at West and gauges his response. He wasn't turning white and he hadn't choked on his drink so the name must just be a conincedence.

"Nice to meet you." Ankh says finally, extending a hand. "The last business meeting was.......a bit jumbled. I did not get to meet half the new faces. But the company is growing so fast lately I can't say I expect to know you all."

Page 5 of 28 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last
Closed Thread