31 - 40
DISPLAYED
How To Leash A Leprechaun

Page 4 of 28 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ankh gives a bit of a squeal in protest and grabs West's hand. "I'm sure they aren't meant for that." She says with a laugh.

She looks around once more and decides she wants a drink. "Come on, you can buy me a drink first. Don't you know you're suppose to get the lady drunk before you ravage her?"

She leads West to the bar and gives Tug a smile and nod in passing. She looks at the various green drinks and decides on an Incredible Hulk.

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

Starseeker turns around to wee what this guy is looking at, but only sees a lot of people that are pared up already. "No, first time here. The flier I found said it was a Goth clu.." Damn there were some pretty people here, it was almost enough to make him feel inadequate. So why was her talking to the guy that used too much aftershave? "Good luck tonight man, hope you have a good time. I'm certainly gonna tr-" He stops talking as he notices a familiar face and he goes slack jawed.

"Chantay?"

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

If West wasn't paying attention, he'd point out the futility of trying to get a Thyrsus drunk, but the fact that she even requested alcohol was a rarity.

He dipped his head in acknowledgment of his assignment and takes her hand, letting her lead him to the bar. After she chooses her drink, he requests a Manhattan.

There's a slight twinge of badandwrong guilt as he takes his drink, because it reminds him of Ankh's age, but that's something he's obviously lost the battle on.

"To... a year," he says, clicking his glass against hers.

Toasts were romantic. Or something.
    Nimbus

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ankh puases before making the toast with him. A Year? Had it really been that long?

Her glass connects with his as a smile spreads across her lips. "To a year." She says softly, then takes a sip. "Wow, and to think I only had to hit you over the head to get this far. Has it really been a year?"

He can see she is practically glowing that he had remembered and kept track. Most guys didn't pay attention to the passage of time. But West did have a unique relationship with time that others did not have. So, she supposed it only made sense.

So many hotties. The guy beside Yui was speaking... Why was he speaking.. That black chick there was Smoken....

Squirrel?
    Sweet awesome holly and pine! Fae were here! Yui hons in on the three fae gathered by the door. Two Autumn. One Winter. Winter?

No Spring? Fuckers were lazy around here then.

Yui weaves through the crowd followed closely by his cloud of musk and appears at Cookie Monster's side. He sure was big... The ferret does not even wait to be noticed "HEYA! I was looking for some friendly faces and BAM! here you are! Yui." He pushes a red tuffed paw at CM.

The Fear-mongers could wait. Yui wanted most to meet a son of Winter.

Bert nodded to Rick

"Man I can only imagine how nuts it must have been here on New Years Eve" and terrifying. Before he can get another word in he's nearly startled by the loud introduction from what looks to be another Winter. Wow, first one he'd seen besides the queen. Smiling he looked down and grasped the small paw in front of him. "Niced to meet you Yui. My name's Bert. This here is Terri and her friend Rick who I just met. You here just to have a good time or just passin through?"

"Lookin' for our home. You know. The quiet types...." Yui nuges Bert in the side with a wink hoping he gets the clues. "I'm new in town and thought, I think it might find friends here. For a while I was by myself~ HEY! Rick was it? and the Lovely Terri. You know I think we have something in common~ OUCH!" Yui wheels around in a tinkle of bells. Some jerk had stepped on his tail. He scans the party goers behind him before turning back to his new friends.

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

Starseeker realizes that he couldn't expect her to hear him across the room. Also, she might not like the tone of voice he used when he said her name, so maybe that was a good thing. He tries making a bee line towards her, but there's people in the way. And tables. With things on them. To avoid all these things, he had to detour around the mass of people and past the bar. Distracted as he was, he ordered a Guinness just for the hell of it.

Once he reached her, he could tell she was waiting for something. He had no idea what though. Forced by awkwardness to whisper, Starseeker hisses through closed teeth at her. "Chantay." Why was she wearing a collar?

Bert thought for a moment on Yui's key words, he wasn't sure if it was one or the other. he couldn't possible be referring to that awful place that they all escaped from, could he? Was he trying to find Queen Byeli's location?

"I think you might want to check out the Four Seasons. isn't that right?" he asks looking to Terri and Rick.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Ishani gives Regina a large smile and a slight bow. "Miss Pia, I cannot say how happy I am to see you this evening."

She accepts Regina's gift with a slight "O" of surprise. "Thank you, it's lovely!" And it really was beautiful. I'll have to make sure I put it in the office so it doesn't get ruined.

At Regina's question, she falters a bit and frowns. "Well Miss Pia, the object is to cut loose and enjoy yourself. If you'd like to snag a table and watch the various shows you may. Or you can jump on the dance floor and show some moves. It is entirely up to you, but the point is to have fun."

She then turns to Asa, noting the amusement in his eyes. "Why? Do you think I should have a suggestion box? And if I do decide to have one you are certainly not allowed to put any suggestions in it. I know all about your wicked imagination Mr. Clarke."

It is then Ishani notices Heathcliff and her smile widens just a bit. "Heath! Nice to see you out and about. How are you this evening?"
    "Thank you, Miss Naetesh, your enjoyment of the piece warms my heart. If you ever want to commission something, please, do not hesitate to ask. I would consider it fair recompense for the commotion I caused here last time."

In response to the Harpy's suggestion, Regina smiles, if a bit forced. "Thank you, I will follow your advice."
    She curtsies again, to both the Prince and the Harpy, before finding a table to sit and watch. Why would people willingly submit to pain for pleasure? It baffled her mind.

Her Italian accent is thicker tonight than usual. Perhaps she is accentuating her costume?
    There is a quiet susurration that is just on the edges of your hearing.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Page 4 of 28 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last
Closed Thread