Page 26 of 28 First ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 Last

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

Alice White and StarSeeker exit the scene

Victoria Stamford

Victoria smiled at the man's awkwardness and also finding it quite ironic that his name happened to the same word play she had made just moments ago.

"Mister Cummings I'm glad you enjoyed the show. I work at the Club Asylum if you ever find the desire explore the lifestyle. I go by the name Lady Crimson. Don't worry about it. We are all novices at one point in our life. I find a lot of people don't quite understand BDSM and make incorrect assumptions. Was there anything I could help you with or help you to understand Mister Cummings?"

While she talked to Bert her eyes were fixed completely on him, but her hand closest to Chantay was gently rubbing the woman's bare shoulder.
    Fisher: Shaman of The Adamatine Arrow,
    5'8", tan, lean with long black hair and brown eyes. ||Presence: 2
    Supernal Vision / Organic Resilience, and Mana 5/11, WP 5/5.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Regina glides over to Madamn Stamford, giving a nod of appreciation of the demonstration, before heading over to Ishani.

"It was a pleasure. I do hope you enjoy the gift, as much as I enjoyed making it. And, again, should you have any specific piece you want commissioned, I would be more than happy to do so."
    There is a quiet susurration that is just on the edges of your hearing.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Bert's surprised at Lady Crimson's candid nature. He half expected her to blow him off completely. Her polite nature almost gives him the inspiration to actually check out the Asylum, but would that be a good idea? "Well thank you Lady Crimson" he said finally,the name sounded somewhat bizarre to say, but it was better than Cummings. Sometimes he wished he would've changed it but then again, he had heard worst names in comedy. Recognizing that the other woman was there too and didn't seem too pleased that he was there. "I may stop by sometime. There's still a lot I don't quite understand, but maybe it'd be best if I checked it out at Club Asylum first rather than have it explained. Are you there every night or on specific nights?"

"A little hope is a good thing," Pandora says. "And going somewhere for tea and quiet conversation would be even better."

Pandora and Gabriel exit the scene.

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

West watched the demonstration as the stunning brunette flogged the equally stunning chocolate-skinned submissive. He moved behind Ankh, pulling his cabal-mate and lover close, and let his hands wander as he watched, clearly aroused by the scene.

While he wasn't deeply into the lifestyle, it was play that he enjoyed, and it reminded him of the things he'd "seen" at the Asylum. While normally the tendencies were tightly reined in, his earlier antics, and perhaps Ankh's inebriation, made him relax a bit. A small part of him wished they had gotten him up there, as she'd previously suggested. He was by no means a "submissive", but pain and sensation were things that could be had apart from that play.

And he did, aside from the erotic aspect, have things he should be punished and atone for.

As the demonstration wound down, he pulled Ankh's hips tight against him, letting her know he was ready to go continue the evening in a more active fashion.
    Nimbus

Heathcliff Staley

NOS
    PRE

"Indeed," Heathcliff says, nodding emphatically at Joseph. "So I'll agree to keep your comment to myself, in exchange for a minor Boon from you, Mister Hartman." The youngest/oldest vampire smiles back at the Ventrue. Extortion needn't be an unpleasant affair.

L

Chantay couldn't help but let her lips quirk into a grin. "I'd certainly recommend taking a bit of time to look into it. When you find the right partner," her eyes shifted to Victoria as her grin changed to a knowing smile. Possibly because of the way she subtly shifted her thigh against the other woman in what was sure to be a highly enjoyable manner, "you may also find pure bliss." A lesson Chantay had learned quite quickly, and had been absolutely thrilled to learn, during her first visit to the club.

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

Rip his head off and drain him dry Screams Joseph's Beast, a hand clench and curl of his lip the only give away.

Conniving bastard.....isn't this guy Lancea? The same people who never got back to me about the torpor'd bastard? Useless....

The curl turns into a charming smiles. "Very well a minor boon to cover up your misunderstanding of what I said. And to be generous I won't bring up how your Church has failed to get back to me on a matter concerning our fair city." A favor deserves a favor after all.

Stay in control Joseph, this isn't the place for an attack or worse. You gave that up when you left the tomb, He said to never do it again.

Joseph keeps the smile up while thinking about whether or not its worth finding about more about this slime and finding a place for a private meeting.

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ankh's breathing quickens as West's hands roam. She leans against him as she watches the display, allowing her body to relax and just let him do what he wants. When she feels him grip her, a knowing smile spreads across her face. She turns and faces him, giving a nod of assent then takes his hand and heads for the door.

The Seneschal finds Joseph's reaction quite humorous . "My Church? Oh, Mister Hartman, that's like saying you are the CEO of your exotic reptile Company. However," he titters, "if you'd like to lodge a formal complaint against Mother Superior, I'd be happy to call her for you and let you express your displeasure with her personally." He pulls out his phone, grinning. His Beast tells him he's playing with fire, but the Man is glad to have someone to vent his frustration over Alice upon. Misery loves company, after all.

Page 26 of 28 First ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 Last
Closed Thread