Ended
Watch
241 - 250
DISPLAYED
How To Leash A Leprechaun

Page 25 of 28 First ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 Last
    S
    Steven

Pandora notices the handsome Italian fellow jotting down something in a notebook. She says nothing, instead continuing to watch the scene between Chantay and Victoria.

When that finishes, she glances at Gabriel. "Taking notes?"

"No My dear, I am working on a Sonata."
    Gabriel said continuing to write but he does look up to see the woman's eyes. "It is a very emotional piece, and that," Gabriel gestures to the stage, "Was very emotional." Gabriel smiles with the end of his sentence not breaking eye contact with Pandora.

L

Rick took his time clearing the frosting from Terri's face, lips and tongue teasing their way lightly across her skin as he cleared the frosting from it. He saved a bit on the tip of her tongue for last, removing it with a playful flick of his tongue. His hands tighten slightly around her hips as he finishes, drawing her slender body in tighter against his. "Quite possibly the best cake I've ever had," his eyes sparkled a bit with mischief of their own, "Perhaps we should take a few slices home with us..."

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri quivered, her body actually shook slightly. Looking into Rick's confident, clear eyes, she grabbed his hand.

"Fuck the cake..." she replies quite forcibly, dragging him towards the exit. She left his own imagination to ponder the end of that sentence as hey headed for the car and back home.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

L

Rick was slightly surprised at the sheer physical reaction from Terri. And then she was dragging him to the door, mildly ambiguous words ringing quite firmly in his ears. He does, however, pause ever so briefly to grab two more plates of cake as they make their way past it. He had a feeling they could make even better use of them than had been made with the first one...

Rick and Terri Exit the Scene

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

Objections? What possible objections could he have? He spares a glance back at Chantay, a little worried for her. She is, thankfully, not strapped to the cross anymore, and dressed. He figures that she can take care of herself now.

That's what he tells himself, but part of him keeps going 'she's your beta figure this out now', but it keeps getting drowned out by 'shut the fuck up you have a pretty lady on your arm Chantay can take care of herself go have sex!' He's forced to admit that most of him was probably right, and that she did tell him to leave her alone.

He holds Alice close, and opens the door for her with the goofiest smile on his face.

"It certainly was," Pandora replies, nodding. "Music isn't what I'd expect that scene to inspire, but then again, I'm not a musician."

After a moment, Pandora Gabriel. "So... what do you have planned for after the festivities here?"

S
    Steven

"I will be taking you home and playing some music for you." Gabriel said with a calm and relaxed tone. "After that," Gabriel leaned into her and giving a soft whisper, "Its up to you Bello."

"Oh, you will, will you?" Pandora replies, smiling. "You're presuming a bit, aren't you?"

She reaches to stroke his face as she asks that rhetorical question.

S
    Steven

Gabriel does not break the contact as he stands, puts his notebook and pencil back in his pocket and takes her by the hand walking toward the door, "I presume nothing, Bello Medico, But a man can hope." Gabriel says with a swager in his walk and confidence in his voice.

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

Joseph laughs quietly. "No no, upscale in general. I am sure this place will be great to relax in once all of this is gone and it returns to its normal venue." He smiles again, not realizing its unnerving Heathcliff. "I would imagine displeasing the Harpy could end very poorly."

Page 25 of 28 First ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 Last
Closed Thread