Watch
231 - 240
DISPLAYED
How To Leash A Leprechaun

Page 24 of 28 First ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 Last

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

Starseeker laughs, well it's more of a chuckle, with her at her joke. "I think that's a good philosophy. A little Disney, but I'll admit that I always liked the old animated movies as a kid." His arm gets goosebumps at Alice's touch and he looks down at it for a second, and then back at her. The coldness of her fingers and the heat of his arm makes every touch stand out, and he shivers a little bit at it.

Maybe he's not a take charge kinda guy, or maybe he is but this place has put him on the defensive. But if Alison wants this to progress further, she'll have to take the next step. It's obvious he's interested, with the way he's staring into Alice's eyes, and the way the little hairs on his arm flutter at her touch though.

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ok Alice, moment of truth. Do you put him in the holding pattern or swoop in for the kill? What about Enzo? No! Fuck him. He's been gone so long I bet he's dodging me. I need this, to be held, to be kissed, to be loved...especially after everything. I'm so alone.

Alice stared long and silently into Christian's eyes working through her uncertainties. She realized just how cute he was and the little smile he had, even when he was nervous or fearful.

I swoop, she thought to herself as she leaned her head toward Christian.

Her head slowly closed the distance to Christian's and it as clear what she was planning, but it was also clear she was giving him time to reject it if he so desired. Alice's lips parted mere inches from his own. Her breath danced across his lips as she gently exhaled. Even her breath seemed a little cool. Then suddenly her velvety soft, cool lips brushed up against his. She kissed him tentatively at first testing the waters a bit. After a few seconds she pulled away, her lips still inches away.

"I'm sorry, I hope you didn't mind," she spoke breathlessly.

L

"Mmm...indeed," Chantay pressed herself just a bit closer to Victoria, one mostly bare leg rubbing against the other woman's. She leaned in a bit closer to whisper into the her ear, "You do have that endless bag of tricks that always leaves manages to drive me wild..."

Then she heres the voice come from behind them, and turns her head to view the (rather large) man that had approached them. And she suppresses a brief flash of irritation at the interruption. One perfectly shaped eyebrow arches as the man gave them his name. Who was named Cummings? Perhaps it was simply an alias for this sort of thing, much the same as how Victoria went by Mistress Crimson. But he said this was his first time at this sort of thing. Perhaps it was just an unfortunate name. Regardless, she stayed quiet for now. He'd asked for Victoria's name, not hers.

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

Aw, I was too awkward and I scared her off woah she's kissing me. Woah. What kind of mint did she- woah.

He liked kissing. There was something about it that made him want to start tapping his foot on the floor in excitement, like when you find a dog's sweet spot and his leg starts flailing around. So when Alice pulled back, Christian had this hurt look on his face, like he thought he did something wrong. Then her question registers in his head. He whispers, "My god you have soft lips."

He looks at Alice for a little bit while his brain reboots. It doesn't take that long, which is good, because he's not pretty enough to get by on looks alone. He leans in and whispers into her ear, "Would you like to take me to your place, or would you rather go to mine? Just so you know, I don't mind walking home in the morning." It was a little bit of dignity he didn't mind loosing, cause getting laid generally left him with an overabundance of good cheer after all.

Hmm, perhaps you should make a few changes to your schedule then. *She says softly.* And it would not be a full shoot; that is handled by the photographers for the company. This would be a more... intimate setting. *She raises an eye brow at his comment.* I am sure there are a few new tricks I could show you...

"Good thing I'm no old dog."
    Heheh. I'm not even a dog. "I'm yours for the evening. Tell me when you want to go." Yui lets his gaze drift down to her lips the back up to her eyes.

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice chuckled at his surprise and comments about her lips. "I think you'll find that I'm soft and smooth all over." She leaned her forehead against Christians and smiled as he thought through what had just happened.

She waited until he finished speaking and then kissed him again longer and this time with some enthusiasm. After a long moment she pulled back once more and spoke, "My place is fine, and what makes you think you'll be done with me in the morning? I think we'll have plenty to keep us occupied."

Alice stood up and grabbed Christian's hand again. Then gave it a little tug indicating that she want to leave with him. She looped her arm around his and nestled up close to him. "It's getting a little warm in here, lets go." If he had no objections Alice lead him to the door.

A thought, unbidden flickered across Rick's mind. With that reddish fur framing a face smeared with green frosting she looked kind of like a Christmas cookie. He, wisely, kept that opinion to himself. Besides, there were more enticing thoughts to be had anyways.

He pulled her in close to him with a soft chuckle. "Looks like I'm going to have to work to get mine." And with that he kissed her quite soundly. It was probably going to take a while to get all that frosting...
    "Yeah, looks that way," Terri whispered just before Rick leant in to kiss her and take his portion of the cake that layered her face. Feeling his lips on her lips reminded her that spring was just around the corner, and it was going to be a tough season for them both. Not only was it the furthest away from their own but on another, more personal note, she was getting more womanly urges than usual and flushed at the thought, the Season of fertility irritating the petite Beast already.

She only hoped Rick had a strong back.

Heathcliff Staley

NOS
    PRE

Heathcliff backed ever so slightly away from Joseph's grin. It was unsettling to the weaker Predator to be smiled at so. "More upscale than this? I'm sure Miss Naetesh would not be pleased to hear you had a low opinion of her club, Mister Hartman. I'd keep that type of comment to yourself," he says, winking at the Ventrue. It was funny how Heathcliff usually felt like the oldest vampire in any gathering of such, since his Embrace was so late in life, though in reality he might be the youngest in the city. But then, the Beast was always there to remind him of just how far down the food chain he truly was.

Pandora notices the handsome Italian fellow jotting down something in a notebook. She says nothing, instead continuing to watch the scene between Chantay and Victoria.

When that finishes, she glances at Gabriel. "Taking notes?"

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara can only raise an eyebrow at that, her smile turning a little more predatory.* You may wish to reword that statement, Yui. I did not come here simply because it was St Patrick's Day. *She growls softly, slipping off the bar stool* Come with me, if you think you are brave enough. I have the basic paperwork and some photography equipment back at my house... *She begins to head towards the front door, not bothering to look back to see if the shorter kine was following*
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Page 24 of 28 First ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 Last
Closed Thread