Ended
Watch
101 - 110
DISPLAYED
How To Leash A Leprechaun

Page 11 of 28 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... Last
    S
    Steven

Gabriel perches up by the bar and begins to make conversation with a couple of the performers.

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

But, but, but, but, goes his thoughts, and he can't really stop them, like a hamster in a wheel with it's ass on fire. They are mostly variations of 'SHE'S PUTTING A LEASH ON YOU CHANTAY!', something he's kinda freaked out about. In the end though, he nods his head. Before he steps back from her, he says, "I'll hold you to that."

He's gripped by a sudden premonition, he's sure Chantay is going to be performing on stage and he just can't bear to see that. Then free shots were called and he grabs three of them one right after another, downing them just as fast. He would have grabbed a couple more, but the lady had gotten out of his reach, and he'd be dammed if he went running after booze like some alcoholic. Instead he goes to the bar. So it was with a glowing green booze mustache and a faint buzz that wasn't lasting very long, that Starseeker found himself approaching the inebriated football star. It takes him a second to muster up the courage to speak to someone so famous, but he manages. "I'm sorry, are you Donnie Briggs?"

PRE

Tug

"What?" Tug follows Animus' gaze back at the drink he spilled...and right to the lady with the free shots, derailing the Coucilor's suggestion. "Hey, lady! Right here! Cutie pie," he leers. He also takes two, one for himself and one for "Wild Dude!" Then he gets the idea that someone has recognized him. Tug turns and looks drunkenly at Christian for a long moment before pronouncing him, "Goofy Dude! I know you, too!" He looks at Animus, then back to Christian with the very serious expression of the very drunk. "No, no, I don't. I'm sorry, Goofy Dude. Yes. I am Bonnie Driggs."

Heathcliff Staley

NOS
    PRE

Heathcliff

"I'm sure she has," the Seneschal innuendos, though perhaps that's not really necessary in a place with so much leather and sweat and sex, and, my goodness, has someone actually turned up the heat? He sees the lady walk by with the tray of green shots and Heathcliff...just wants to feel alive again. With a pang of guilt, he realizes that someone else would have to bleed just so that he could play pretend for an hour.

He does it anyway, rationalizing that he's already damned. Blood fills the crevices of his undead flesh and his skin takes on the same pink hue of the drunken revelers around them. He calls the woman with the tray over and takes a shot, which he downs in front of Victoria with a near-manic smile. "Wonderful!"

Yui feel Bert is calm enough and slips away unnoticed.

Yui ducks and dives around the gathered norms, pausing to dance with one girl here, to whisper something to another there. All good fun. A one incredibly serious looking guy swipes two drink off a platter with a deft grace. Yui pauses to watch. He hand one to the very nice lady, and then pours his down her dress!? He is drinking it off her... like... like....

Yui blushes and disappears again. at one point nabbing several shots. He downs two, hand a third to another girl with a wink and grabs a fourth. Yui rounds a small gathering at a table to find a clique of Fairest.

No, they were norms. But so pretty.... all of them. It was grotesque. Yui watches them for a few moments. How could anyone be so beutiful?

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus sighs at Tug's continued antics and gives 'Goofy Dude' a look of 'what did I get myself into'. "Are you enjoying yourself so far?"

He makes no move to take Tug's offered shot.

L

"Until later then. But for now," she smirked, "pay attention, you might learn something."

And then she made her way back to Mistress, sliding unobtrusively into position alongside and slightly behind the woman. Awaiting further instructions or signals, gaze respectfully lowered once more.

Pandora notices the scene with the leashing with some interest. She finishes her drink, setting the glass on the bar, then walks somewhat nearer, so she will be able to see clearly if the striking black woman and the Domme decide to scene together. On the way, she takes one of the shot glasses filled with green liquid. She looks at it suspiciously, then takes a sip.

She notes the smiley leprechaun lad was now talking to Tug, and though she can't make out what he's saying, even from this distance she can hear him shouting something in drunken ebullience. "Definitely better to keep my distance," she thinks.

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

"The true power of an Enchanter," West claims quietly with a smile.

Unlike other moments, he wasn't embarrassed, or unsure of what to make of it. It was a moment that had been bathed in quicksilver light and given by his Watchtower.

"Where are you going?"
    he asked, turning his head to follow her movement.
    Nimbus

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

It's not a bad little place when it's the regular crowd. It's refreshing to see girls in corsets again; I... *Max's voice trails off, the Mekhet's eyes drawn to the show on stage. He visually grimaces at the lashing, wondering how on Earth the poor girl could find any pleasure in it. He can only shake his head; it seemed like such a waste to scar and scratch such lovely flesh.* I've never had a taste for it myself, either. But, none of us has any room to judge others on their desires....

*He reaches up, running a hand through his hair, trying to fluff out the hat hair the outfit had given him. Once suitably disheveled, he switches his hat to that hand, offering the other to Joseph* Here's hoping you have a stronger stomach for this sort of thing. If you happen to see Ms Naetesh; congratulate her on a successful turn out for me. I think I'll find a more traditional means of celebrating tonight. Perhaps an Irish pub with definite rebel leanings....

Page 11 of 28 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... Last
Closed Thread