Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Motel 666

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

Konstantin and Jayant pull into the Stardust Motel with an unknown, frenzying Kindred in tow. Meanwhile, Charlie stands over the bodies of two dead kine and the incapacitated Deputy Markos. He is still mad with hunger.

Perception checks for everyone conscious, please

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant can't see shit...

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

As they pull into the Stardust lot, Konstantin is getting frustrated with this unknown, torpid vampire. On the off chance his words will get through to the frenzying vampire, Konstantin growls in his ear "Stop the struggle! You can not get free! Calm down and we talk, or I will beat you to torpor."

perception

Charlie looks down upon the bodies laying before him. He looks down at Markos and stares at him.

Blood...now...what the fuck?!? No!!

Charlie Spends willpower to gain control

He looks down and recognizes Markos unconscious and then the others. Fuck!! Fuck! Fuck! This is bad. Gotta...eat...no I can't. Not now. I'm losing it, and if I'm close to Markos I could commit Diabliarie. But I can't just leave them here for everyone to find.....then finish them off ..No! Fuck I gotta get outta here!

Charlie rushes to the door marked "Employees Only" and shuts it in on himself. He sits against the desk and looks down at the ground, Maybe I can ride this out and then figure what to do next. He stares at the door and thinks before his mind slides back into his beast.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

This Scene will resume from this point...
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

The Beast fades from the passenger's eyes, replaced by the odd combination of focus and distance common to schizophrenics. His fangs retract and he buries his head in Konstantin's chest like a toddler. He looks up at the Priscus and starts babbling nonsense. "Mad Mister Mary made all the bones all the blood all the brains all bagged and tagged for all the stars to see they see he sees everything under the stars it's a pretty pretty picture of plastic pus peoples you'll see too..." His demeanor then changes to that of a bellhop awkwardly hanging on in case you happen to remember that tip.

Despite Frenzy's agitation, Konstantin notices that all the vehicles in the lot have had their tires flattened. As Jayant drives through, the shattered door of the small motel office come into view. Below it, laying in the broken glass in a widening pool of his own blood, is an older man neither Kindred recognizes. Just in side the door they see the Deputy lies in forced torpor.

Charlie tries to shut himself in the Employees area, unfortunately, the door isn't locked...

The Beast does have some trouble with the door handle though.

Charlie needs to make a Wits + Intelligence roll - 3 to figure out the handle in Frenzy. If he doesn't succeed, he'll start beating down the door, so make your first roll for that if you fail the previous roll.

Charlie fumbles with the doorknob for a couple seconds until he screams in a rage from it's failure to do what he wants it to, give him access to the other side.

Failure

Raising both hands he pounds them hard on the door hoping to break through, this inanimate objects price to pay for disobeying him.

Breaking down the door

Konstantin Malevich

PRE

Konstantin listens with confusion and consternation to the madman's babbling while taking in what else there is to see here. "This wretch is mad," he mumbles.

Gesturing with his head, he notes to Jayant "Markos is down, and a kine man there."

He then catches Jayant's eye, glances down at his kukri, then back at the mad vampire in his grasp.

Charlie - go ahead and make your second roll to get out. Please add +2 dice for an All Out Attack until you're out.

Kon and Jay - please make another Perception roll. On a success, you hear Charlie's attempts to break down the door.

Charlie roars loudly when the door fails to break down, this time he steps back and runs his entire body into the door, splinters flying around as it begins to budge.

Almost there

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread