DISPLAYED
Return to the Museum

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

Aurum had difficultly contacting the individuals who the Curator had directed her to. After trying with no luck she made her way back to the Museum. Her short black pvc skirt creaked as she walked and her platform boots clomped on the tiled museum floor as she made her way toward the reception desk. She straitened her tight skull t-shirt and then adjusted the goggles on her forehead. Her black hair was tied up into pig tails with long white ribbons and combined with her dark makeup gave Aurum a mostly black and a little bit of white color scheme to her appearance.

She spoke to the receptionist as she approached, "Name's Aurum, Dr, Primoria is expecting me."
    Fisher: Shaman of The Adamatine Arrow,
    5'8", tan, lean with long black hair and brown eyes. ||Presence: 2
    Supernal Vision / Organic Resilience, and Mana 5/11, WP 5/5.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

As Aurum is speaking she see's Tyria heading her way from the back of the Museum, carrying a coffee cup. She walks briskly, and closes the distance in time for Gina to give a mute nod.

Tyria hands Gina a sheaf of papers. "Get these posted, the Museum will be closed tomorrow because we found some mold," Tyria explains.

Motioning to Aurum, she keeps walking, but heading outside instead of towards the back. "It looks like Jack's in a bit of trouble," she explains, waving her phone.

"I'll also need you to plan on spending the day here tomorrow."

[banner]tyria[/banner]
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Victoria Stamford

Well shit if I had known we were going out I would have dressed for it. She thought as she followed Tyria toward the entrance.

"Looks like it was a good thing I decided it was too risky to head there then to look for them." She was a little surprised by the Curator's order to stay at the museum the following day, but she nodded her assent.

"Sure thing Doc, you're the boss. I'll just grab a change of clothes and some reading material or something for the down time."

Status (Consilium) •••
    Status (Mysterium) •••••
    Presence •••
    Striking Looks •• (Elegant)
    Occultation •••
    Tyria Primoria
    Status (Consilium) •••Status (Mysterium) •••••

OCC
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Tyria leads the way to her car -- an older Volvo station wagon, but immaculately kept. On the bumper, is a white sticker with QUESTION AUTHORITY in bold red letters. She slides into the driver's seat and points to the glove box.

"We're going to go down to the marina -- do you know how to operate one of those?"

Inside the glove box is a hand held police scanner, and a H&K 9mm.

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Victoria Stamford

Aurum hopped into the passenger seat and buckled her safety belt. She looked into the glove box and was a little surprised at what she saw.

Shit, looks like him getting tossed into field work right from the start. I knew I should have spent more time at the gun range.

She picked up the H&K 9mm and checked the magazine, the chamber, and safety. "I've spent some time at the gun range...not as much as I would like. I would have practiced before my awakening had I known I would actually need it." She sighed, "Well, here's hoping I live long enough to continue to suck on the range."

Status (Consilium) •••
    Status (Mysterium) •••••
    Presence •••
    Occultation •••
    Tyria Primoria

OCC
    +1
    SL
    PRE

"Ah, no, dear," Tyria says, looking surprised. "The scanner. If something's happened at the marina, there might be some chatter."

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Victoria Stamford

Aurum started laughing nervously. "Oh my god I'm so sorry. God that was so dumb of me, just a little nervous here and then I saw it and just assumed...well I'll shut up now."

She placed the gun back in the glove compartment and picked up the police scanner. "Nice gun though," she added while turning on the device. She waited for it to turn on and see if the scanner would start picking up radio traffic or if she would need to make adjustments.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

It's tuned already; bits of chatter bark out from the scanner, incidents all over town, including a 901b at the Tower Bridge. Nothing, however, from the marina or any other dock-side location.

"Well...," says Tyria.
    Her eyebrows furrow in either confusion or irritation.

"I wonder if he meant the Tower Bridge?"
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Victoria Stamford

Aurum listed to the scanner and while she didn't know all the 10 codes the police used she gathered the same conclusion as the Curator. If something went to shit the police generally end up there and the only place mentioned was Tower Bridge.

She assumed the Curator was asking retorically, but Aurum chimed in anyway, "Hm...Seems that way. If their operation went to hell I'd imagine the police would show up at some point. Not sure how they could confuse the marina with the bridge, unless they traveled to the bridge after notifying someone."

Better to have something to talk about than a quiet uncomfortable car ride. Even if she didn't want an answer from me, she thought to herself.

Status (Consilium) •••
    Status (Mysterium) •••••
    Presence •••
    Occultation •••
    Tyria Primoria

OCC
    +1
    SL
    PRE

"OK," Tyria said, seeming pleased at Aurum's thought process. It made her think of the other girl, Valkyrie, that seemed so similar.

"Let's head that way, then."

Tyria is a careful driver, but not in the annoying way; either she loves her car, or she's had one too many tickets before. As close as the Bridge is, it only takes a few minutes for it to loom into view -- and with it, the flashing lights of ambulances and police cars.

The Curator sighs as traffic stalls to a halt, a combination of rubbernecking and detours, no doubt.

"Well, that was fun."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread