Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Text to Prince Clarke from Seneschal

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Heathcliff Staley

NOS
    PRE

Heathcliff knew that the Prince would want to know as soon as possible that the police were at McCoy's. He texts him right after he hears from Michael:

"Sir, I have been informed by the man I dispatched to watch McCoy's that there has been a break-in, and that the police are on-site. I have called Michael Hall to meet me and explain the situation in greater detail. He has expressed concerns for what they might find inside. Is there anything else you require of me, Sir?"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa looked at his phone, then responded.

Yes; handle it. - AC

[banner]asa[/banner]
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Heathcliff Staley

NOS
    PRE

Heathcliff looked at his phone and panicked. What does handle it mean? Oh, crap. Okay. Okay. The Seneschal gets an idea.

"Yes, Sir, thank you for your confidence. I shall handle the situation."

Heathcliff Staley

NOS
    PRE

Later, the Prince receives a phone call from Heathcliff. *gulp*

*ring ring*

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Hello?" answers Asa's voice.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Heathcliff Staley

NOS
    PRE

"Good evening, sir," Heathcliff says, turning from his company to speak privately. "I regret to inform you that the McCoy situation is worse than I originally thought. The woman who broke in died there, so the place is an active murder investigation. And..." the Seneschal hesitates. There's no delicate way to put this. "She died slipping into a large stone bath of...vital essence, sir. I have some thoughts on planting misleading evidence as to the tub's origin and purpose, sir, but for the larger matters of police and media, I'm afraid I don't have the connections or resources to pull much weight there." Heathcliff anxiously waits to see what his Regent's reaction will be to the news.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa listened, a growing anger inside of him. Some of it, because the situation had progressed so rapidly downhill; a small part, because of the flyer he had seen so long ago -- and done nothing about.

"Have the investigators been inside yet?"
    he finally asked.

Heathcliff Staley

NOS
    PRE

Heathcliff's adam's apple bobs as he waits for the axe to fall. "Yes, sir, that is my understanding."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa pondered the tub of Vitae, and arrived at a decision.

"Burn it to the ground."

Heathcliff Staley

NOS
    PRE

Heathcliff is surprised by the solution the Prince presents, but is nonetheless quick to reply. "As you wish, sir. Please let me know if there's anything else you require."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread