(DG) To keep them from digging.
Jul 11, 2022 - Jul 27, 2022
(DG) Graveyard shift, the second.
Aug 6, 2022 - Nov 5, 2022
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Or maybe I can help you out. Do you need any help with anything?" Worm offers, as an apologetic afterthought.
    There is a quiet susurration that is just on the edges of your hearing.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

Shadow makes her way into the club, dressed in a pair of jeans, white t-shirt and stompy boots. She scans the crowd for anyone of note, then takes a seat at the bar and orders a Crown and coke.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"What you good at?" Jammer asks. There's an unspoken 'besides lookin' goofy' added in the moment of silence as he fishes a hand-rolled out of a breast pocket.

The greenish-grey cloud billows from between his lips, and Worm knows it ain't Bugler.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Worm nods. A good quesiton. A bad return question would be, what are you smoking? "I am not good at much. But I have been told I have a talent for research, magical or otherwise. I work well in libraries. And if there are any problems or incidents with ghosts, I am very very interested in it. Aside from that, I do well enough at finding stuff out." He looks at the hand-roll. "Do you have another?" Echoes of his parents and their mysterious concoctions. When in rome...

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Jammer listens, and pulls out another. He looks at the joint for a few long moments, then passes it over, as well as handing Worm his own to light it off of.

"All right, then... I want to know what's in Granite Park."
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Worm nods appreciatively, and takes the joint, and lights it. "Thank you." He takes a drag. (what, if anything, does he roll to find out whats in it? Steetwise? science?) Good stuff. Very good stuff. "you are most generous." He basks in the glow for a moment. "Sure. Granite park. Do you know if anyone else is looking in on it that I should colloborate with? Or not colloborate with?"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Some did," Jammer answered, holding in his lungful for a few moments before exhaling.

"Nobody now."

Yeah, it's weed. A popping, burning blackness indicates there's coke sprinkled on it.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Alright then. Thank you. Do you have a number I can reach you at, and a place I can send my findings?" He hands over his own phone number and PO box.
    Good, you first job is a suicide mission. Worm chidded himself, before the mental voice of his mentor repeated the oft used phrase If you were good enough for anything else, I would have sent you on that. Be happy you aren't feeding the pet again. God how worm hated that chicken.

But then the coke hit him, like an old friend that he had said farwell to. Why had he quit drugs again?
    Right, becuase he wasn't supposed to be having drugs anymore. Well Fuck You Aaron, you old stodger.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Jus' stop by here," Jammer says, looking at Worm with a speculative expression. He handed over a card. "Or call."

"You got a place to stay?"
    The next question pops out lazily, a product of a wandering mind.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Worm nods at the directions given, enjoying the smoke as he looks out over the crowd. Yeah, i'll just slip right it, no one will notice me. he smiles and waves at a punk who is looking askance at him, who quickly turns away. "Yes. I have a little farmhouse out in Verona that I share with my master." He then coughs, and begins his preppared speech, surprised he hasn't had to give it sooner. "He is an mean old man who likes his privacy and doesn't like visitors much, and barely tolerates me for reasons I still cannot fathom. Which is why he stays out in Verona and doesn't come and meet people. Also why he doesn't ever have any fun." Or at least, any sane person's definition of fun. He takes a long drag on the joint, holding it in his lungs and letting the drugs slip into his blood, before gently exhaling upwards. He takes a faraway look in his eye, before getting ready to go. "Thanks again for your help Jammer, and for the joint. I'll pay you back for it."

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread