Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 36
DISPLAYED
When The Hunger Gets To You

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

"I'm sure there is more to this than the picture, Chief" Pandora says. "And whether we all go back or some stay and some go, you've got my word I'll come back out here to look into it further, soon as time and situation allows. People might be dying back in Sacramento, though, and the map has already waited however long it waited, so I think that situation is more urgent."

She stands up and looks at Spade and Reign. "So, do we all go together, or do we split up and touch base later?"

Rosh

PRE

"Stick together. No sense in making ourselves targets." Spade dabs the last of his pork in some BBQ sauce, sips some Sprite, Then begins collecting the empty plates and silverware. Making for the trash cans where the dirty plastic dishes are stashed.
    Cleanup and then get to get outa here.

Kharn

"I vote we go as well, but I'm up for returning whenever whatever the hell is going on is resolved. Chief, I've got your back when we come back, just gimme a ring when you're planning to head out." Reign says, an optimistic smile.

"If something big is really going down, they might need whatever help they can get."

"That's my feeling, Reign," Pandora says.

As she finishes her meal, Pandora leaves a $20 behind as a tip, on the off chance. "Maybe they'll remember when we get back here," she thinks to herself.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

I'm not sure what you all want to do, but we've got about a 6 1/2 hour offset since that's how long the drive takes back to Sacramento. I guess feel free to start a road trip conversation thread...
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Will do!

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread