Ended
Watch

A letter to Viscount Twist

THREADID

Regina Pia

PRE

(in itailian)

Viscount Twist,
    It is, as always, a pleasure to share words with you again. I bring the most pleasant of news. Elanah Uziel, of clan Mekhet seeks to join our covenant. Morever, she has expressed great interest in joining the Knights. She has requested that I sponsor her for candidacy into the Invictus. I have agreed, should the Invictus desire her. I can say without hesitation that she would be of great benefit to the knights. She also has some rapport with Soldier Konstantine, which i feel lends further credence to her skills. What, Judex Twist, is the next course of action?

Your friend,
    Lady Meister Regina

Twist

Hound, Lady Viscount, Invictus
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Public Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Sand

Striking Looks •• (Curvy)

+1
    SL
    PRE

A response letter is returned typed on heavy paper, the content also in Italian.

--------

Lady Meister Regina,

A pleasure it is indeed. I am sorry we didn't get more of a chance to converse at the last court. I almost feel as though we should celebrate the success of the evening. Thank you once again for the lovely dress. You were correct, the subtle thread unifying us was a wonderful idea.

I am not intimately familiar with Miss Uziel, I have seen her in court a few times. I can see no reason for you to withhold your sponsorship. The next action would be to set up a committee to insure her loyalty. Three ranking memembers are needed. I suggest myself, Lord Culler and one other. Preferably the third would have the gift to see to the truth of one's words.

Would you like for me to arrange such a meeting?

Sincerely,
    Viscount Twist

Regina Pia

PRE

Dear Viscount Twist,
    I am so pleased that you enjoyed the dress, your words of praise warm my heart. A party to celebrate sounds excellent. Perhaps Lord Culler would be willing to host a party at his hotel for the Invictus? That would please him I am sure.

I do not know of any who have such a gift inside the Invictus, and I feel that looking outside of the Invictus would be detrimental. Should Miss Uziel be brought into the Invictus, I will first ensure that she develops the powers to serve in such a capacity as needed.

If it pleases you, I would appreciate you setting up the meeting. Thank you again for your help.

Sincerely,
    Lady Meister Regina

Twist

Hound, Lady Viscount, Invictus
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Public Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Sand

Striking Looks •• (Curvy)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Lady Meister Regina,

I agree entirely. The group should consist only of members of Invictus with good standing. I believe that between myself, Lord Culler and Madam Stamford, we will be fine. I will send the other two a letter and ask them to participate. It is my pleasure to be of assistance.

Sincerly,
    Viscount Twist

Closed Thread