Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
El Patron Bar (Open) A nice night off

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Worm sighed. His bettle-cap glasses sliding down his nose before getting pushed back up. The students had turned in their first essays on the shortcomings of the sub-M theories. One tried talking about the bosonic theory without even mentioning tachyons. Another had written a very competent essay explaining how the hetereonic string theory applied to the strong nuclear force. That girl was scheduled for a stern talking to next week about not paying attention on the basis of the class. Such potential, such inability to see.

He orders another sangria and looks around, examining the other customers. It was a late evening for him, sunset having happened a while ago, and the place was begining to get busy. He looked back at the stack of papers. Perhaps something interesting would happen tonight.

mana:0
    There is a quiet susurration that is just on the edges of your hearing.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

The night creeps on, and Worm begins to wonder if his own personal existence's probability wave is collapsing.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Darren Nash

PRE

Ash enters the bar and takes in the atmosphere, knowing completely that he had no intention of getting drunk but still loving the thrill of the trouble that could happen in a place like this.

Heading to the bar, he orders one of those bottled-beer thingies that seem all the rage instead of a pint and turns to look at who's seated.

Yeah, like she'd come to a place like this. Stupid.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

As Worm looks around, he spots a remarkably rugged looking individual, far more so than your average college hiker.

ooc

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Both men can see the telltale of Active Spells upon the other.

To Worm's eyes, Death is no stranger to this man, and those dark shadows seem to caress him like a lover.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Worm looks at the man, carressed by death. He decides that getting on his bad side was a bad idea.
    "Barkeep, a special for my friend." He points to mr. rugged-who-hopefully-won't-go-on-a-killing-spree.

Darren Nash

PRE

"Thanks," Ash says with a open smile, "mind if I join you?"

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Sure. Friends call me Worm.". Worm takes another drink of sangria.

Darren Nash

PRE

The other Moros holds out his hand as he sits with his drinks.

"Mine call me Ash," he replies still smiling while taking in the be-spectacled gent. "Well, this is different place for me. Thought I'd try something different, ya'know?"

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"I can hear that. Its why I came to this town. See new things, explore new places. Try not to die in the process." He laughs, and then realizes whom he's talking to, and then shuts up immediately, taking a very strong drink from his glass. "I'm here often; I teach at Sac State." Stupid! You just pissed him off and told him where you work! You IDIOT! Worm berated himself internally, covering it up with another deep draught.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread