Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
91 - 95
DISPLAYED
Making an entrance, notable or otherwise...

Page 10 of 10 First ... 6 7 8 9 10

PRE

"I was a shorebird," Tug grins, waving goodbye to West. "And the fish was awesome, by the way," Tug says loud enough for Ankh to hear the complement before she exits. "Hey, if any of you guys need a ride, I was gonna head out, too," he adds, remembering that Ankh had come in bird form and Animus hadn't driven. Turning back to Teegan, he says, "Yeah, we could definitely use your help. We're gonna catch up with Falx near the Kruegan's, one team on the street, one team in a car nearby. Damn, we could really use some surveillance equipment. Cameras, binoculars, that sorta thing." His thoughts drift to the Guardian, Henry. That would be a man to have on this detail, he probably knows all about this stuff, but I don't have a way to contact him. "Anyway. I'll let you know when, exactly, and I've got the address to the cafe we're gonna meet Falx at," he says to her as he looks at his phone for the info to give her. Just then, something said earlier finally catches up to his brains. Swiftly turning to Animus, Tug smiles and ask, "You got a familiar? Seriously? I totally want to meet it sometime, dude." He starts toward the exit as well, slowly, to allow anyone who wants to hitch a ride to catch up.

Teegan punches the address into her phone's address book. "Ok, call anytime... And, I promise I won't get called away this time. I got all that straightened out I think," she gives a little smile at Tug with apologetic eyes as he makes his departure.

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Councilor? Why is she being so formal now? But before he can say anything, Ankh has turned to leave, and everyone else is beginning to drift away also. He follows Tug out. "I could use a ride, if it's not too far out of the way."

PRE

Tug sees the apology in Teegan's eyes, and it's good enough for him. He gives her a warm look and a slight nod before answering Animus, "Not at all, Wild Man. Least I can do. Come on." He leads the way to his truck, disarming the alarm and unlocking the doors by remote. Now, if only I could get a remote for those spinners, that would be phatness.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

The trio departs, leaving the Circle empty.

Scene Ends - Feel free to begin a new one, although Teegan is occupied now.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 10 of 10 First ... 6 7 8 9 10
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 7

You do not have permission to view the list of names.