Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
241 - 250
DISPLAYED
Park Wars: The Arrows Strike Back

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 25 of 28 First ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 Last
    L
    Laufrey

Bacchus takes a shallow breath to steady his mind as keeps to Falx's heels attempting to be aware of whatever dangers lurked.

PRE

The magic wasn't doing what it was supposed to. The supposed "great power of the soul," the supposed "manifestation of his will," it wasn't working. Big goddamn surprise, he thought. He'd been stupid to even begin considering that the Supernal would be of any use, when all along he knew this was just going to become a firefight.
    He tries to think, fast--three guys, armed with MP5s, one possibly with... what the hell is that, a grenade? And maybe more where that came from. Lost some ammo from shooting at the door but there's more than enough in those clips to turn his team into hamburger.
    He focuses on the MP5 he can see, remembering his previous attempt at breaking the guns, and calls that Imago to mind again, his hands moving in subtle mudras almost unconsciously. He hits the gun with his spell, unable to tell if he destroyed it; hopefully there's at least enough damage to cause a jam.
    He drops the spell that lets them see through the door. Now the gunmen can't see them, either. He forgets about magic and trusts to the pistol in his hand.
    "Get ready," Joshua says. "Find what cover you can. Possible grenade inbound. I'll take care of the grenade--Teegan, get the shooters, Brutus, be ready to heal."
    Here's hoping this works.

I need to buy more Occult

Brutus puts his back to the wall and waits. In his mind he begins picturing scenes from ER.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

(( I just want to make sure I have everything right: Tug, Orphan, Falx, and Bacchus are heading up to the 2nd floor doorway, which Tug heard. Joshua, Brutus, and Teegan are remaining at the basement door. Is this correct positioning for everyone? ))
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

PRE

((correct for Tug, everything else sounds correct to me))

Orphan

PRE

((That's my understanding. Orphan's plan is to try to get to the landing at the top of the stairs, rather than having to fight on the stairs themselves if possible. Speaking of which... how large is the landing, how wide is the staircase and does the door open inward into the landing or outward to the first floor?))

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

(( The stair well is about 10 feet wide, with switchback stairs. Doors open into the stairwell. I'll definitely need to know exact positions --i.e. going to the 2nd floor landing, staying at first, etc.-- for everyone on the stairwell. ))
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

PRE

((Tug is going to the second floor landing))

L
    Laufrey

((Bacchus is heading to the 2nd floor and with they rest, unless directed otherwise he'll be behind Falx putting him rear guard.))

PRE

((West, you're correct about downstairs positioning: Josh, Teegan, and Brutus are down there. Joshua is near the door, I'm hoping ot shoot the grenadier/grenade (assuming that's what it is) before it can get thrown at us.))

Page 25 of 28 First ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 Last
Closed Thread