Ended
Watch
21 - 29
DISPLAYED
Preparing for the Tour

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Orphan

PRE

"No problem, Jack," Orphan says when Jack thanks him for the spell buffing. "That's what teamwork is all about."

Orphan considers the odds and goes for a fairly strong version of The Sybil's Sight that will last him for 24 hrs. Despite a moment's distraction watching Tam paint the sigil on her belly, his casting goes quite well at first... he's over 1/2 way done after the first 90 minutes of chanting and ritual casting, and nearly done after the second period of chanting and casting. From there, though, things slow down. Even though he's taken two brief breaks, to stay hydrated, eat a quick snack and use the bathroom, he's feeling pretty exhausted, and his third period of casting produces almost nothing. The final section of the ritual successfully completes the job, but by then Orphan is feeling pretty fried.

"Before we do this, I think I'm going to need to down a two-liter of Mountain Dew," Orphan says, slumping against Tam.

casting

PRE

Jack gives a faint laugh, equally as tired as Orphan and Tam.

"Sorry, not a fan of Dew," Jack says as he makes a quick "Italian" bagel-sandwich, making it similarly to how they make it at Quizno's, but without most of the veggies and only toasting the bagel. He pauses while making it, then shrugs. "You guys want one too? I got pepperoni, salami, ham, and/or turkey."

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Tam looks at Orphan for a moment, just to look at him.

Then, says to Jack, "Whatever you make, I will eat. It all sounds good to me."

Orphan

PRE

"I second that," Orphan says. "I'll catch the Dew on the way."

He returns Tam's look, smiling as he does so. Right now he's mostly feeling up for a nap, but he knows they have work to do.

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

"Let's hurry this up, though, Jack. I have all day, but what is your time limit?"

Tam stands up, ready to follow through, despite her fatigue.

PRE

Jack finishes the other two sandwiches, making them like he made his, and gives them to the two.

"We leave now, and eat on the way," he says as his response to Tam's question, accompanied with a smile.

He grabs some fold-able binoculars, his notepad and a pencil, and of course, his wallet, phone, and the tickets, and stuffs them into the various pockets of his cargo pants. Jack then grabs his coat, puts on his sneakers, and holds the door open for his two guests.

"Shall we?"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Feel free to start a new thread at the Bridge; time elapsed will be one hour.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Orphan

PRE

Orphan offers to drive, saying "I've got some stuff in the trunk that could be useful if trouble starts. Hopefully it won't, but better safe than sorry."

Ready to start the next Bridge scene whenever y'all want.

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Started a new thread "Under the Bridge"

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread