Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara punches in the number given to her by the Deputy for the Venture Priscus, the female Kindred pressing a finger to her free ear to drown out the sounds of the bar*
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

Ciara's call goes directly to voice mail. There is the defalt automated message loaded from cell phone carrier asking the caller to leave a message at the tone.

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

Must not be the creative type... *Ciara thinks to herself. She waits for the beep so she can leave her message* Hello dear, it's your cousin Ciara. I just got into town, and I was hoping we could meet up for a little while when you have time. I swear it seems like we have centuries worth of memories to catch up on. Any way, give me a call when you have a free night, perhaps we can get a bite to eat while we're at it...

*Ciara hangs up, slipping the phone back into her purse* Let's hope she has a bit of sense in her head and can understand the clues in there... *Ciara thinks as she shakes her head. Thus far, she didn't hold the highest opinion of the Kindred in the city...*
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Closed Thread