Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
A New Pair of Eyes

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    B
    Burned

A mid-height, black haired man proceeded through the Fillard Goldman Museum, watching with the interest of one who felt there were things far more interesting. Cecil Rodgers, the Mage Book-Eater, a Mastigos of the Mysterium, had but recently arrived on orders from his order in San Francisco.

Quite a few treasures and secrets were reported to be hiding away, and Book-Eater intended to search them out tooth and nail. But first, he had an arranged first meeting with his new local superior, Tyria Primoria.

Winding his up to the meeting spot at the cafeteria of the Museum, Cecil preprared the use of his best impression of a magical spell. It helped to be in the right graces...

Dice Roll

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

A bespectacled intern wanders into the cafeteria, looking around. He consults a note in his hand once or twice, before approaching Cecil.

"Bo? Bo Keeter? Dr. Primoria wanted me to tell you she'd meet you in her office." He pauses, then adds nervously, "She hates the food here."
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

B
    Burned

Cecil nodded soundlessly, and signaled for the intern to lead the way. While following the other man until he reached the office door, he mediated on the nature of one of the most potent artifacts sought in Sacramento. Left at the door, he gave a couple sharp knocks.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Come in," comes a muffled reply.

The intern opens the door to a large, airy office, with lots of wood and glass. Tyria sits behind a large desk eyeing a lidless styrofoam coffee cup speculatively, and a half-eaten lettuce wrap sits in front of her. She motions for Cecil to sit in one of the two club chairs facing her desk, and uses the second half of the gesture to shoo out the intern, who's staring at her with stars in his eyes.

[banner]tyria[/banner]
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

B
    Burned

Cecil has a wry grin at the interaction between the intern and the Doctor. "Ah, to be young and carefree. A pity the reasons for my arrival will take that away from you." He chuckled with amusement. He extended a hand. "A pleasure to meet you Curator."

Status (Consilium) •••
    Status (Mysterium) •••••
    Presence •••
    Striking Looks •• (Elegant)
    Occultation •••
    Tyria Primoria
    Status (Consilium) •••Status (Mysterium) •••••

OCC
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Tyria smiles. "We'll see." She motions for him to sit again, and puts the lid back on her cup... apparently she's not into handshaking.

"So... tell me about yourself?"
    She leans back slightly and takes a small slurp of her latte.

B
    Burned

Cecil nodded and sat back down obediently. "I've been a Mastigos for some years, searching out lost lore and magical artifacts of some note. Until recently, I've been serving our order in San Francisco, until Curator Nostalgia sent me here to work under your authority. "

He smiled in an attempt to hint at the tantalizing secrets he'd been gifted with. "It has come to the attention of the San Francisco mystagoges through dreams and investigation that a number of long-sought Artifacts and other tidbits of important knowledge. Most importantly, Avon's Sword. Are you familiar with Avon's Sword, Curator?"

Status (Consilium) •••
    Status (Mysterium) •••••
    Presence •••
    Occultation •••
    Tyria Primoria

OCC
    +1
    SL
    PRE

"Not particularly... my time as a neokoros was spent as a Censor," Tyria replied. "In any event, I should probably tell you now that those Mystagogues in San Francisco are probably wrong."

She gave an apologetic smile, wondering if some other Curator had sent this one snipe hunting.

B
    Burned

Cecil did not answer, but merely removed from his pocket an envelope, with the words For the Curator of Sacramento written on it. He calmly passed it over to Dr. Tyria, waiting for her reaction.

If Tyria were to open it, she would find a handwritten letter from Curator Nostalgia, explaining that quite clear evidence had reached them of the artifacts having surfaced up in her city, and Book-eater- who also had his Curator's 'full support'- could give her full details of the Artifacts and other suspected lore.

Status (Consilium) •••
    Status (Mysterium) •••••
    Presence •••
    Occultation •••
    Tyria Primoria

OCC
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Tyria takes the envelope and moves her chair back, before negligently throwing it in the trash.

"The problem with Nostalgia is a classic one of more time than sense. However, I am here," Tyria says carefully, gesturing down at the ground her chair was upon, "And Nostalgia is not."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.