Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 38
DISPLAYED
A Shovel, the Jester, and the Armoir

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

"Yep. We're tracing the steps of the Libertines who were here before us. Seeing what they left and what we can or should with it. Carson City is such a place that's been left marked. We don't know why. But we can find out. Interested?"

w
    wolfman1911

"Sounds like a good plan. As for the money issue, I can help with that. Since my Awakening, those monthley trips to Vegas have turned from a money pit to a windfall overnight. I don't even have to cheat, depending on how you look at reading emotions. . ."

It doesn't take long after Chief hangs up with Spade for him to arrive at the Hostel.

He takes the stairs up to the second floor and predictably finds them all milling about in room 201.

He waves to Pandora and Spade "Heya folks." He gestures to Joker "This the new guy, huh?" He shoots him a nod "I'm Chief. Pleasure to meetcha."

"So what's the plan?"
    he asks

Rosh

PRE

"Carson City. So we should start preping for the trip. Who knows what we will find out there. A Banisher cabal, Seers, man-eating Rabbits." Spade shrugs

"Hopefully 'none of the above,'" Pandora says. "But, we won't know until we get there. We going to take one car, or a couple? Mine's big enough."

End scene and head to Carson City?

Rosh

PRE

"Then yours it is. Lets do it." Spade grins wide. Certain this would prove great adventure.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

If Prem and QSF are agreed, feel free to start a new thread...
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

"I'll follow you guys in my van, if you don't mind..." Chief adds

End the thing

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread