11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Can't Keep My Eyes from the Circling Skies

Page 2 of 14 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ankh flies up to the large building and spots Animus by the door. She flutters down next to him and begins preening her feathers. She looks around to see if Tug is about.

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I'm busy right now. Can I call you back when I have some free time? ... Okay. I'll call you when I have the chance. ... "

As Animus is finishing his phone conversation, he sees a bird swoop in to land next to him. He breaks into a grin as the bird begins preening itself. "I think you had the right idea, Ankh. The Ward stopped me, but Tug went inside to see if anyone is there."

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ankh nods and if a bird can shrug, she manages it. She continues to look around, keeping her sharp eyes on their surroundings. She ruffles her feathers, getting a bit impatient and stares at Animus for a little bit before going back to preening.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

West jogs up to the Circle, looking as if he's just finished a long run. He slows and approaches the steps, giving Animus and the bird a curious look.

Inside...

There's no one.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Seeing the Magister approach, Animus suddenly realizes that this could get real awkward, real quick. It would have been a lot better to have Tug explain this.

"Tug asked Ankh and I to meet here, and the three of us were going to go flying together. Tug went inside to see if anyone was here." He glances at Ankh, thinking of how much easier this would be if he were the bird right now.

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ankh ruffles her feathers slightly and peers up at West. If a bird could grin, she would be. A twinkle of mischief is in her eyes as she lifts herself effortlessly into the air and circles around West a few times before settling back down next to him.

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

"Sounds like fun," West replies, with an envious smile. He gives Ankh a roll of his eyes and puts his towel on his shoulder, patting it.

"The Bridge, or Kruegan's?" he asks, after a moment of thought.
    Nimbus

PRE

Tug comes back into view at a slight jog. His big mug lights up as he sees Animus standing with West and Ankh, whose enthusiasm for Shapechanging clearly superseded he and Animus' own. "Oh, hi, West. Hi, Ankh. I thought nobody was home," he laughs. "Uh, I was thinking around the Bridge. Try and find the old guy we, uhm, that is, me, Brutus, and Orphan...uh, lost. If that's cool with you guys?" Tug looks at Ankh and Animus to see if they had any problems with the plan.

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ankh settles on West's shoulder and nods, giving Tug a critical eye.

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus relaxes visibly once it becomes clear that the situation isn't about to blow up in his face. "That sounds fine. Orphan told me about that guy, and I think he's the one Theo, Armstrong, and I ran into several months ago." A flicker of sadness crosses his features.

He glances up the stares and then back to West, knowing the gravity of his next question. His voice shows a bit of hesitancy. "Is there any chance you can let me in? Or will the three of us need to pick another place to prepare?"

Page 2 of 14 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
Closed Thread