Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Lemon Hill and Stockton

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

Starseeker parks across the street from the apartment and cuts the engine. He gets out and looks at the building and down both streets. He "So sis, you ready?" He gets out his sunglasses. "Cause we have a murder," he puts his shades on, "to sink our teeth into."

Starseeker provides his own YEEAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! in privacy of his head. Then he activates his Ghost Sight Gift.

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

OCC
    PRE

Death Sight (•)
    Active Spells: 2e Fortune's Protection (Rote), Sybil's Sight (Improvised)

no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

L

Chantay arches one eyebrow in bemusement at Starseeker's antics. "You know you watch too many cop shows, right?" She was about to question the necessity of shades after dark, but stops. There were a couple visual-based gifts that did funny things with one's eyes after all. "Those sunglasses mean you're using one of your gifts don't they?" She certainly hoped so, the other possibility would not reflect well on his fashion sense.

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

"Where else do you think I learn my famed investigative? Encyclopedia Brown books?" He had returned those to the library already. Starseeker smiles and tips his glasses back, revealing his cataracts. "I'm your poor, blind brother. Adopted. Our parents are saints, but getting long in the tooth. I want to move out, despite my disability, and make it on my own. A good friend told me about the $0 move-in special." He digs through his backpack and pulls out a folder with papers in it and hands it to Chantay. Inside is the personal information you'd need to rent an apartment. He digs around a little bit more and finally pulls out a white cane that unfolds with a snap-snap-snap when he flicks his wrist. "Other than that, we play it by ear. What do you think?"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

It's an average, squat apartment complex. Some are here because this is who they are; some are here because they've fallen on hard times; others, revel in new-found freedom.

There are large banners advertising a move-in special in front of the main office. Aside from the office, the rest of the complex is gated, and automated gates to either side of the office let sparse traffic in and out.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

L

Chantay nodded, "That sounds like a good plan." And she was impressed that he'd come up with it, and adapted it to fit her, so quickly. He was the type to rush in without thinking at times, though he was undeniably effective in his own unique way. "We're going to need to figure out where in the building the woman...well, you know. Can your sight help with that at all? And how close to the scene are we going to need to get? Access might be restricted."

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

Starseeker doesn't move his head, but he surreptitiously looks for the main office. Spotting it, he says to Chantay "Aim me at the office please." As she does, he starts walking, tapping the stick in front of him for guidance. "But when we get there don't open doors for me, it undercuts my attempts at independence. I'm guessing the move in special is for the woman's apartment, and the paper said they were found in a supply closet quote near the apartment in question endquote. A neighbor said she heard sounds coming from the apartment though. If something as big as a baby was killed there, I should be able to find it."

They reach the door, and he taps it with his cane, and using it to find the handle and open it with the same hand, he pulls it open, walks in and calls out, "Hello?"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Helloooo!" comes a cheery voice. It belongs to a cute blonde, wearing a cheap business suit. The office is small, with three desks. A coffee pot and stale-looking cookies wait pitifully on an end table; too tired and old to beckon properly.

"Are you two looking to rent?" she asks, flashing a thousand-watt smile.

...and now you know what happens to the high school cheerleaders that don't pass the NAR exams...
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

"Hi!" Starseeker flashes his best smile at her. He liked blonds. He also only tracks her movements with his head when she speaks. "I am actually, I've been trying to move for a while and a friend told me that you had some kind of deal going on right now?" He extends his hand that isn't holding his cane to the woman, slightly to the left of where it should go. "I'm Chris."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Throw Some Dice

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread