THREADID
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

Liam delivers a letter to @Helen It is sealed with green sealing wax. He waits to see if a message should be carried back.

Reeve Kingsley,
    I wanted to let you know that I contacted Priscus Baker about a meeting between our Clans. Priscus Baker shall be sending out invitations, and I wanted you to keep an eye out for that.
    How are you feeling about the alliance? You and I have not talked on these matters in a minute.
    What are your thoughts?
    Seneschal Jennifer Hazelton, Baroness Notary of the First estate and Priscus of the Nosferatu
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes
     Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

Helen's note is shorter and doesn't take too long to compose, so that Liam doesn't have to wait as long.

I'll be on the lookout then, thanks for the heads-up. As for the alliance, it's a practical thing to have even if political happenings are currently pretty limited. Still, it won't hurt to have allies. What do you think ?

-HK

PS: Congrats to the promotion, I think.

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

A letter is left in the necropolis for Helen.

Reeve,
    Yes. I have concerns that this meeting, that I hope will happen soon, will take awhile to come together.
    I thought that it was worthwhile years ago. Yet I have a concern that Priscus Baker did not share everything that he knew about the investigation with you or I.

That's a problem with our roles. It's a problem if the spirit of the alliance is not being followed.
    Have you ever experienced that suspicion?
    Yes, thank you. I had to look within myself and truly struggle to grow to achieve one of the tasks put before me. I am proud to have accomplished the challenge.
    Seneschal Jennifer, priscus and Baroness Notary of the First estate

Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Closed Thread