THREADID
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

Liam looks for the Gangrel Dominguez around Elysium. A sealed envelope, sealed with jade green wax of a quill writing upon a scroll, is offered respectfully.
    Mr. Raúl Dominguez,
    I am writing you to indulge in a curiousity and to ask a question. Have you managed to speak with Priscus Jack regarding the events that unfolded?
    Before that unfurled, you made an offer to teach me the skill that you possess. Would you be able to teach me this upcoming month?

Seneschal Jennifer Hazelton, Baroness Notary of the First estate and Priscus of the Nosferatu
    Raul
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul
    Raul Scenes
     Blush of Life, 

PRE

Jennifer would receive a letter in reply, likely to her offices at Elysium. The envelope is sealed with crimson wax with the relief of a dragon. The letter inside is on high quality, cream-colored paper and the handwriting is clear and precise in red ink:

Seneschal Jennifer Hazelton, Baroness Notary of the First Estate and Priscus of the Nosferatu,

I doubt that I am the first, but allow me to be the next to congratulate you on your new title and promotion. I know of few others more deserving than you.

As to your inquiries, I have not yet managed to speak with Priscus Jack regarding the events that unfolded but I am trying to draft a letter to him for that purpose, I just haven't yet found the exact right perfect words but hope to remedy that in the very near future.

As for the offer I made, it still stands. I would be happy to teach this to you and can make time in the upcoming month. I warn that it might take some time to learn fully but I'd be happy to start.

Raúl Domínguez
    Aspect of the Predator ​● BP 2

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

A letter finds the Gangrel, sealed with wax as the letter before.

Mr. Dominguez,
    I thank you for the kind words. I have achieved much with the good works of the First Estate. It is good to be acknowledged in turn. These event happened in the past month and so many are likely unaware of the change.
    I leave my thoughts on that matter until we speak in person.

I have set aside an evening for us to meet at my Salon, Lotus. It is not often used for fighting practice, yet would suit our needs. I hope to see you on [date]
    Seneschal Jennifer Hazelton, Baroness Notary of the First estate and Priscus of the Nosferatu

Scene is set up
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

+ Reply to Thread