(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

With Spring in the air and the evenings getting warmer, downtown Sacramento had a festival going! There were street vendors of all flavors, a little bit of something for everyone! Beer gardens were placed here and there with local breweries showcasing their spring themed beers.

Local bands were taking turns on the stage setup in the field beside the street, drawing crowds who cheered them on. Some had lawn chairs setup, some lounged on blankets.

For those looking to just laugh and have a bit of fun, there were some carnival type games setup! Just simple games for cheap prizes, but something you could do with friends.

If none of the offered activities was your thing, then you could just walk around and people watch. It was a free festival after all, and an excuse to get out of the house and enjoy the warm weather before the heat of summer set in. And you know who decided to take a night off and get out? Ale, that’s who.

The Savage, with a beating heart and a warm flush to her inked skin, walked around with a beer in hand. She pauses at stalls here and there, looking at the food and wares, offering smiles here and there, you know, the whole social thing. Black leather pants hugged her legs and a bright green tank top showed off the ink on her arms. A leather jacket was draped over one of her arms, because walking and drinking tended to warm you up a bit.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

(-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink)Vitae 2 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Bookkeeping

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

(Blush, Imbibe)Vitae 2 Spent
    NOS
    PRE

Jennifer had chosen a wine colored sleeveless shirt and designer jeans, paired with gold sandals.
    Spring was a dificult season for her accessory choice. She had so many scarves and shawls, and yet the weather was not cold enough for a good many of them. A dove grey gossamer cashmere shawl was pinned to an underscarf of flesh tone linen. Jennifer had taken time to add a spring accessory to her hair in the form of a flower clip. Jennifer had taken the effort to infuse her body with the Blush of Life as she left the Haven.

Jennifer moved to a line for some seasonal food immediately upon arrival. She bought a fruit sample and then moved around the festival. She was here to socialize and relax after the long nights. Her Beast reacted in quavering fear to a long familiar Beast. Jennifer paused to soothe the Beast and secure it, firmly in control. Jennifer approached Alessandra with a smile.
    "What did you find?" She asked with her Cursed voice that coiled like a snake moving through decaying leaves. Jennifer indicated the beer.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Thing with Jenn, is it was hard to pick her out of the crowd because there was no Beast to sense. Sometimes it was unsettling, sometimes not.

Now her voice? That was unsettling, and the Savage just still had a hard time getting comfortable around it. Which she figures was the point right?

But the smile she offered was friendly and warm, well, as warm as the Savage could be, “Hey Jenn!” turning to fully face her, “Love that color on you!” it was different, but in a good way. Holding the beer up, “I’ve been told it’s a spring time beer,” shrugging, “I’ve never understood the whole seasonal beer thing, but it’s pretty good.” So there was that.

“How you doing? Finding anything exciting?”

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe was curious about the street festival. She got to try scorpion last one she went to. That, and it gave her an excuse to keep wearing the nifty jacket she found. Even if the informational and informal shirt beneath wasn't as fancy. The Fairest wasn't trying to be pretty though tonight. Capris and sneakers were for strolling instead of strutting. Comfort over fashion, even if the fashion let her hide some things for safety. Plus the bitch imprint ring she had in her pocket, for now.

The last two had made an excellent combination after someone tried to jump her with a knife in an alley. She broke the knife, but wasn't the only way she left an impression on the would be mugger.

A great night thus far! Even if she couldn't show off the ring now, too bloody. Circe was looking at the stalls, it reminded her of a extremely, much, much, much nicer Goblin Market. "Oh ho ho ho! So let me see if I got this right!" She leans in and smiles at the stall vendor, "You put proscuitto strips inside the cheese skewers? Oh ho ho ho! Brilliant, I'll take a set," she hands over the cash, getting a quartet. And probably advertising the stall quite well with how LOUD she is being.

Good food after a passable fight? This was looking to be a good night.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Thing with being the apex predator? Ale had hearing like you would not believe.

Plus, Mary was loud, which was already established.

Smirking, “Hey Mary! Get a beer to go with it, pairs perfectly!” she shouts over to her fellow Italian, “Then come join us.” A wink added. Mary was, of course, welcome to ignore the suggestion and invitation.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe looks to the cry with a smile. Then waves with her now freed of bills hand, "Signora Sofia. Piacere di vederti. Non ti piacerò se bevo luppolo!" Circe comes over without grabbing a beer. "Trust me, it is better that way. Though thanks for the suggestion."

The smell of someone else's blood shouldn't be too strong on her. It was mostly in her pocket anyway now. No chance of the mortals noticing it. She nibbles on a cheese/meat stick. It was a good combination. "How are you doing tonight? I've found the evening pretty entertaining, oh ho ho ho!"

She wasn't going to go into details with the mob queen. Not with so many witnesses around.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer glances to the pretty brunette who knew Alessandra's alias. She observes the other woman's choice of speech with interest.

"I found the spring selection of fruit! This one is grilled pineapple and local selections." Jennifer replied to the Alder's previous inquiry. As she did so, Jennifer was careful to keep her tone casual and not as subserviant as a Kindred would address a Prince elsewhere.
    "How are you liking the beer?" Jennifer asked Sophia. She was trying to sort out a memory on if Alessandra had any luck of late with the beer sampling. Jennifer glanced to the mortal to include her as well as a reason to observe how she reacted to the Curse.
    "I have not found anything exciting, yet I only just arrived. You?"
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

10. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Chuckling, È bello vedere anche te.” Did she remember Mary not drinking beer? Maybe. Or maybe she didn’t. “Don’t have any hard stuff to recommend.” But she was sure something would go with it, that was just the way of things.

“Oh, I can’t complain, took the night off to enjoy the warming weather. Entertaining huh? Care to share? Because so far the music has been lackluster, but the beer and company has been good.” So she couldn’t complain, but if there was entertainment, she wanted in. Unless it was business related, then she didn’t, cause she did take the night off. But does the underground crime queen and Prince of the Domain ever get a night off? The quick answer is no.

An eyebrow arches toward Jenn, “Grilled pineapple? How was it? Kind of a bit curious about it now.” Not something she had ever thought to try.

“It’s not bad, a bit lighter then I’m used to, but not horrible. I was never one for the whole seasonal beer thing, but figured I’d give it a try.”
    She wasn’t disappointed.

12. Likes liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"That is fair," she nods as Sofia can't recommend something. Not that she'd be partaking tonight for a while. Just in case the mugger tried for a round two. Stupid is as stupid does and such.

"Not the entertainment this place would want advertised I can say, but percussive and fun for me," she cheerfully answers the woman wand Sofia. Circe wasn't sure if she'd met the other mundy before. Mortals could be kind of plain sometimes. "Always happy to educate a, hm, brigand in the fine pugilist arts. I am quite certain I left a impression, given the look of the fellow's face after." Having the imprint punch ring was a brilliant find. [COLOR=#ffd700]"Honesty? Pretty stupid to mug me. Doubt they'll be a round two.]Abbastanza stupido a prendermi in giro. Dubito che saranno un secondo round."

And it wouldn't be her fist he got if so. Circe was sure she'd get some rage if they cross paths again, given the mugger's new facial label.

"Oh?" Grilled pineaapple is brought up, "Wander how it pairs with these," she nibbles the stick she'd been biting. Salty meat and sweet pineapple was a popular combination on pizza after all. "Shame my intestines don't agree with hops. I fear, I can't give commentary on the beer. I'll stick with the snacks I guess," she laughs, "Work it off later."

That was a use of the forge. Not the, but a use.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
+ Reply to Thread