Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

"The texture is good." She replied to Sophia in her Cursed voice that coils like a snake. "I am not used to pineapple being warm. That was a little different. Yet it pairs well with the other less sweet fruit here.
    That's too bad about the music. I would like to hear a new band that is decent. I was out at a local club looking for a new sound."

The woman was glanced to, Much of what she said wasn't of interest to Jennifer and so she let it pass by.
    The Italian words were now being translated as Jennifer lapsed into concentration.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

The entertainment she was talking about could be a few different things, but the Savage simply offers a nod. “Well, I’m glad you were able to handle it, I’m sure some see a woman and think it’s an easy target.” Chuckling, “Hope he got the message.” But she was sure he had.

“Seems like it would pair well, don’t people eat those,” pausing, “I can’t think of the word, but meat and vegetables on a stick. And pineapple goes with ham, so I’m sure it’d go with other meats.” Not that she would really remember, it had been years. “Maybe you should try it for science.” The Italian was trying to put herself out there and be more friendly and social. It was hard for her, but she was feeling a bit more confident.

Looking to Jenn, “Maybe I’ll have to go get some and give it a try.” See…trying new things.

Shrugging about the music, “The posters said there would be a variety of bands, so maybe something good will playing a bit later? I mean, just because I haven't found something I like doesn't mean there won't be a band that catches your attention. And if not, could always hit up a club.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe eyes the oddly voiced woman. Most people might flinch from such a thing. But Circe wasn't most. Changelings could be so much stranger than mortals. That, and the whole dealing with clients that ran from egomaniac to militant crack fiend gives you a great poker face. "Well," she nods at the prospect of the music being not so good with the new bands. She was an 80s child, so she adored the old styles, "I think that musical talent can skip a decade. Bad fads get set and need time to flush out." Sofia suggests a chance for variety. "Maybe a throwback band will actually be good? It can happen. In theory."

Then Circe turns to De Luca, glad she got the hints but didn't say it. "If not, I'll have to communicate with more, finality," she says the last word in the tone of a similar word used in many arcades during the 1990s.

Then she nods at the prospect of the foods paring well, "Hawaiian style. More fashionable than the shirts," she laughs in amusement. Then nods faster at the prospect, "For Science is such a fun excuse for doing something stupid, dangerous, or dangerously stupid with explosives. Pretty sure they made shows out of that last combination. I'll give it a go, let ya know. Bee R Bee," she gives a salute to Sofia and then proceeds to retrieve a grilled pineapple skewer for just that purpose.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer inclines her head towards Sofia, a nod of agreement.
    "Too true."
    She agrees with her Cursed voice. It was one of the reasons for her training in various subjects.
    "Kabobs?" Jennifer hazarded, glancing to Sofia to see if that was what was on her mind.

"I have found throw backs to be an unexpected delight."

"For science is an interesting excuse. I can see many interesting experiments."
    She responded.
    Intriqued by what the others would reply, she listens with interest.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Throwback band? How far back are we talking?” because there were some decades that were just plain horrible.

Smirking, “Sometimes you have to do what you have to do. You and yours are the most important thing in such.”

Laughing, “I think everything is more fashionable than the shirts.” Those things were god awful. “And anything worth doing, is worth doing well and with as much flare as possible.” Explosives were probably frowned upon here.

The word Jenn spoke got a nod, “Yes!” laughing, “My mind just went blank on what it was called, thanks!” it was amazing how sometimes your mind could just go blank.

“Have you seen or heard a throw back that really stood out?”
    she’d heard throw back bands before, having been to numerous music festivals on this side of the pond, and the other.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe retrieved the mix and came back to the conversation. Munching on a combo of cheese, pineapple, and seasoned pig meat. She hums in approval. "Experiment completed. Conclusion," she smirks, "Boring not explosive science. Tasty combo kabob though. Either of ya want some?"

She still had untouched cheese skewers and now a few pineapple ones.

"Gonna hafta disagree Sofia," she shakes her head at the fashion bottom line. "I've seen what was considered fashionable in the 1980s. Some of it was weird beyond belief," and that was compared to stuff in the Hedge no less. Circe gives an exaggerated shudder as she recalls one of the terrible fashion memories: "Or the over shoulder padded suits, with fanny pack. The 1980s didn't just raise the fashion bar, it also dynamited the bottom line deeper."

She was a youth of that decade, sure. That didn't mean she didn't see those bad parts.

"I think swing and 50's stuff is in vogue at a few places now," she answers for how far back the throws go. At least it wasn't the Hedge which threw back to the 900's. BC mind you, kind of just improvise with slave labor.

Then after a moment, she looks to the unknown mortal. "I don't think we've introduced yet have we? Sorry to be contrary. I am actually Mary."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer considered the question for a moment. She gave a slow shake of the head. "No, I have not." She replied with her Cursed voice.
    A smile at the mention of the fashion. "Some fashions I would not mind seeing come back." She had a collection of vintage clothing.

"How is the cheese?" Jennifer indicated one of the skewers. No nibbles on the cheese...
    Jennifer inclined her head slightly towards Mary. "Jenna."

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
+ Reply to Thread