Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"The texture is good." She replied to Sophia in her Cursed voice that coils like a snake. "I am not used to pineapple being warm. That was a little different. Yet it pairs well with the other less sweet fruit here.
    That's too bad about the music. I would like to hear a new band that is decent. I was out at a local club looking for a new sound."

The woman was glanced to, Much of what she said wasn't of interest to Jennifer and so she let it pass by.
    The Italian words were now being translated as Jennifer lapsed into concentration.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

The entertainment she was talking about could be a few different things, but the Savage simply offers a nod. “Well, I’m glad you were able to handle it, I’m sure some see a woman and think it’s an easy target.” Chuckling, “Hope he got the message.” But she was sure he had.

“Seems like it would pair well, don’t people eat those,” pausing, “I can’t think of the word, but meat and vegetables on a stick. And pineapple goes with ham, so I’m sure it’d go with other meats.” Not that she would really remember, it had been years. “Maybe you should try it for science.” The Italian was trying to put herself out there and be more friendly and social. It was hard for her, but she was feeling a bit more confident.

Looking to Jenn, “Maybe I’ll have to go get some and give it a try.” See…trying new things.

Shrugging about the music, “The posters said there would be a variety of bands, so maybe something good will playing a bit later? I mean, just because I haven't found something I like doesn't mean there won't be a band that catches your attention. And if not, could always hit up a club.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe eyes the oddly voiced woman. Most people might flinch from such a thing. But Circe wasn't most. Changelings could be so much stranger than mortals. That, and the whole dealing with clients that ran from egomaniac to militant crack fiend gives you a great poker face. "Well," she nods at the prospect of the music being not so good with the new bands. She was an 80s child, so she adored the old styles, "I think that musical talent can skip a decade. Bad fads get set and need time to flush out." Sofia suggests a chance for variety. "Maybe a throwback band will actually be good? It can happen. In theory."

Then Circe turns to De Luca, glad she got the hints but didn't say it. "If not, I'll have to communicate with more, finality," she says the last word in the tone of a similar word used in many arcades during the 1990s.

Then she nods at the prospect of the foods paring well, "Hawaiian style. More fashionable than the shirts," she laughs in amusement. Then nods faster at the prospect, "For Science is such a fun excuse for doing something stupid, dangerous, or dangerously stupid with explosives. Pretty sure they made shows out of that last combination. I'll give it a go, let ya know. Bee R Bee," she gives a salute to Sofia and then proceeds to retrieve a grilled pineapple skewer for just that purpose.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
+ Reply to Thread