(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

A curious look to Mary, “Really? Is that where they got the idea?” chuckling, “Not gonna lie, makes sense.” But at the mention of abstract art, “I might have to disagree with you on that abstract art thing, though abstract isn’t something I generally enjoy, I would hardly call anything from the 80s art.” But that was just her.

“Personal tailors are a necessity in my opinion. Mine is excellent at getting me to try new and exciting things with fashion. If I need a suit to make a statement, she never lets me down.” Same with dresses.

“Jacket patches? Like the iron on ones? Those aren’t that bad, a good way to express yourself.” Would she wear any? Probably not.

Nodding to Jenn, “It certainly was. And seeing the way living shifted from the 70s to the 80s quite a stark contrast. I always found it fascinating how the eras each have found ways to leave their mark.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"The 80's were a helluva ride," she nods in agreement. Nibbles her skewers. Even if it was odd to have missed a portion of the decade and come back to the world of tomorrow. "And I don't know Sofia. I can't really think of anything else where shoulder pads are practical," she shrugs as he wasn't sure. Very strange at times, with the whole, oh. "Oooooh!" She smacks the side of her head as she recalls the BIG message of the 1980s "Bigger is better was the 80s. Cars. Hair. Shoulders. That was the fad. Shame about the future tech predictions being false. Could'a been fun times."

Then nods, "I agree on the art art front. Won't say any shit about Aerosmith or their rivals though," those were musicians though. Not artists. Good musicians but still not artists.

She finishes off her skewers and then shakes her head, munching away at the patches. "Sewn moohn," she swallows it down, "Sewn on patches first. If ya wanted them to last longer, ya had to sew them on first before ironing them in. Or ya'd just hafta stick with dry cleaning."

Circe was fascinated she had that knowledge. Something drawn out from Before by this conversation? This was a positive looking night then.

And Sofia brings up the changing of the decades. It was probably a fascinating concept to consider, though she doubted the mortals would see the difference as she did. Missing a couple of decades. Portable phones for Circe were a 3 lbs. brick when she was taken, but then were the height of flip phones with the touch screens just starting to be commonplace.

Yes, Circe doubted the two mundies here would understand seeing time skip by, the world evolving without you. "Yes," she nods in agreement, "The world was cured of disco fever, only to catch a band of big hair, oh ho ho ho. Not to mention the whole phone addiction thing these days. Hmmm something, something else," she thinks for a moment, trying to recall something.

"Amusement factor of cell jammers making anyone not over 40 freak the fanculo out? No, nope," she shakes her head. She starts humming as she puzzles at what popped into her head. Trying to see it through the fog of theoretical violent acts.

"Ah!" She realizes what it was. "Red Hot Chili Peppers, Dani Cali," Circe smiles at the seeming non-sequitur word vomit. "Great music video ta illustrate fashion changes through the decades. The does and don'ts."

Well, that was her opinion.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
+ Reply to Thread