Ended
Watch

Philip gets a text

THREADID
    Presence
    Status (Academia)
    Salem

Nimbus:
    Reality seems to warp around him, distance and direction having little meaning anymore.

PRE

Hey. How's it going? I was given your number in order to touch base with some of the local voter population. I'm planning on being in Sacramento in the next day or two and will be there for an indeterminate amount of time. I would love to get together when you can. Hope to hear back from you soon.

~Salem

Presence
    Status (Academia)
    Salem

Nimbus:
    Reality seems to warp around him, distance and direction having little meaning anymore.

Presence
    Gear and Stats

(In DYLF: Back to the Lounge):
    Gear: backpack with: 1 L plastic water bottle, lighter, cigarette pack, can of hairspray, hair comb, order-tool-slash-phone, first aid kit, wallet
    Health:
    Mana
    Willpower
    Total spells: 1/6 Spells,
    Spells on person: 1/2 (Fortunes Protection)
    Stats 2

(all other scenes):
    Mana:
    Willpower:
    Health:
    Spells: (in Fallen Power: The Community Center (FP:TCC)): 1/6 Spells,
    Spells on person: 1/2 (Fortunes Protectionl)
    0/6 Spells and 0/2 Spells on person in all other scenes except FP and DYLF
    Armor: 0 Defense: 3 (+4 in scenes with FP on), Speed 10
    Nimbus: Green objects within 10 yards of him become sharper, more focused, and brighter.
    On vulgar casting, the accentuated green objects become even brighter and glow in the dark.
    Philip Crosen Scenes

Exceptional Luck fail and re-roll, giving larceny his all, Postcognition (temporal sympathy), Counterspell Time

Self Healing ritual, 
      Shifting the Odds, Evil Eye, guilt-trip shopkeeper into helping him

PRE

Philip randomly looked at his Order Tool-Slash-Phone and saw that he got a text from an unknown number. Just like that, Philip randomly heard from someone who `wanted to touch base with the local voter population`? And one who wasn`t Walker? This piqued his interest, if only slightly.

Well, since you contacted me you know who I am. Nice to meet you, Salem. I guess. Sounds good, so let`s say I`m intrigued. We can meet at the main circular clubhouse in Sacramento on [date] at [time], if you`re interested. So, see you then. We can discuss things further there.

He hoped he`d not made it too hard for him. But anyway, he`d contacted him, so he expected him to have some common sense and get the reference to the Circle.
    (in DYLF: Taking stock and making plans)Mana: Willpower: Health:
    ( ) Speed: 10, Defense 7, Armor 0

Presence
    Status (Academia)
    Salem

Nimbus:

PRE

Sounds good. See you there.

Closed Thread